Random good picture Not show
1. She was engaged in conversation with a client.
2. Don was deep in conversation with the girl on his right.
3. Who's that guy Ally's been engrossed in conversation with all night?
4. I saw him in conversation with a friend.
5. When I arrived I found her in conversation with Mrs Williams.
6. He was deep in conversation with his accountant.
7. He was deep in conversation with the daughter of the house, a little girl of about twelve.
8. Outside, she found Edward in conversation with Peter Sidey, the leader of the preservationist element in the village.
9. Anthea and the professor had been deep in conversation with an eager group of ladies from Leicester, leaving Meryl momentarily alone.
10. She saw him, deeply engrossed in conversation with the captain and a group of passengers.
11. He seemed, though, to be absorbed in conversation with Belle Maman.
12. The Count was deep in conversation with the mayor, who was staring down at his feet.
13. An outgoing man, Mr Gibbs engaged himself in conversation with Jimmy and the boy's sisters.
14. If the dog comes to the handler while in conversation with a stranger, what does the dog do?
15. Approach and engage a pretty girl in conversation with no prompting from anyone.
16. She was deep in conversation with a handsome young advocate.
17. They were in conversation with the Swedish girl.
18. I saw her in conversation with a young man in the meeting room.
19. Just then I was caught up in conversation with Mrs. Jones.
20. I was caught up in conversation with Mr White when you rang.
21. In conversation with NEWSWEEK,(http://sentencedict.com) Gates was frank about the challenge he faces in forcing what Eisenhower called the "military-industrial complex" to adjust to the new budget realities.
22. In the programme tonight we hear Dr Chris Toole in conversation with the artist Mary Witherspoon.
23. Ten minutes later I tried again to engage him in conversation with a friendly word.
24. This unique film offers a rare opportunity to view Callas on French television, in conversation with great figures such as Francesco Siciliano and Luchino Visconti.
More similar words: have a conversation with, conversation, conversational, conversationally, conversation piece, conversationalist, telephone conversation, in conjunction with, in cooperation with, in combination with, in contradiction with, in collaboration with, in connexion with, conversazione, conversion ratio, indignation with, conversion cost, in association with, conversant, in collusion with, malversation, conversion option, conversion, in comparison with, reconversion, bioconversion, data conversion, conversion rate, file conversion, convertion.