Random good picture Not show
1. Legal duty of breach of contract: In conformity to "Contract Law of P. R."
2. The head portion of catheter w as bent in conformity to the shape of uterus.
3. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
4. The structure is in conformity to , and escape from being assaulted by viper and poisonous grass on the hill.
5. Thirdly, it systematically elaborates on the fundamental principles in conformity to the establishment of Agile Real Estate Dynamic Alliance.
6. In conformity to public interests is one of essential factor to take anti-dumping measures in European Union Anti-dumping law. These rules contribute to prevent the abuse of anti-dumping.
7. For related business activities, they are in conformity to NPOs' goals, thus the law should not impose many restrictions on them, except some regulations concerning price-fixing.
8. Your timely establishment of L/C with the stipulation in conformity to the contracted terms is much appreciated by us.
9. They are newly designed in conformity to the relevant requirements of IEC standards.
10. How to build a harmonious corporate culture of its own characteristics and in conformity to the large environment of college is the present issue for college rear-service enterprises to deal with.
11. By experimental data analysis, the random change of the reciprocal induction time as well as the induction time is in conformity to logarithmic normal distribution.
12. The cultural management of communities is an activity for planning, constructing and managing a community according to the theory and method of city management, in conformity to city operation goal.
13. He has a gentleman's tastes and habits, and he expects to have things managed in conformity to them.
14. And for the same reasons I'll kill and wreck havoc in conformity to moral law.
15. The last one , the core of the paper , illustrated the Geometer' s Sketchpad in conformity to Plane Geometry Theorem teaching .
16. This in my opinion, to move thyself and to restrain thyself in conformity to thy proper constitution, to which end both all employments and arts lead.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Though the result were bodily weakness, yet perhaps no one can say that the consequences were to be regretted, for these were a life in conformity to higher principles.
18. If thou are not able to make thyself that which thou wishest, how canst thou expect to mold another in conformity to thy will?
19. And thus also in the universe the things which belong to it are in conformity to intelligence.
20. Pre-determinative thinking supposes that things have had preexistent nature and law, and that the development of things should be studied and controlled in conformity to the supposition.
21. Non bis in idem is a rational principle, being in conformity to the laws of criminal justice.
More similar words: inconformity, nonconformity, unconformity, non-conformity, conformity, nonconformist, nonconforming, conformism, conformist, conforming, unconformable, nonconformance, conformability, in close proximity to, conform, enormity, conformal, conform to, abnormity, deformity, uniformity, ability to control, conformance, conformably, conformable, conformation, confidential information, ability to pay, capacity to pay, informing.