Random good picture Not show
1. We were all in a twitter over the coming wedding.
2. Everyone was in a twitter over the wedding.
3. LulzSec said on Monday in a Twitter message that it was seeking to hack government websites to leak "classified government information."
4. The news set everyone in a twitter.
5. One local took note of the tumult in a Twitter post: "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1 AM (is a rare event)."
6. 'The sound you just heard was the IPO window slamming shut, ' wrote Geoff Yang, a partner at venture capital firm Redpoint Ventures in Menlo Park, Calif., in a Twitter message Monday.
7. This image from the MSDN documentation shows unread messages in a Twitter feed.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Love Carla Bruni-Sarkozy's new website though bit bemused by illustration of me, Brown said in a Twitter posting about the website of the model-singer who married President Nicolas Sarkozy last year.
9. What about the impact of the new Twitter on third-party competitors like Brizzly (where a big part of the appeal has been inline video and photos in a Twitter stream on a web page)?
10. It's not officially measured in China at all, which explains the popularity of an unauthorized monitor on top of the U.S.Embassy, which sends out its usually alarming readings in a Twitter stream.
11. We're logged on, " wrote Melissa Chan, a correspondent for Al Jazeera, in a Twitter message.
12. The Texas congressman echoed his message from Fox Business in a twitter post early Friday.
More similar words: twitter, in a twinkle, in a twinkling, what with, zwitterion, great with, combat with, with bitterness, have a chat with, designated hitter, pitter-patter, with determination, take the bitter with the sweet, kitty litter, witted, International Olympic Committee, dim-witted, half-witted, slow-witted, dull-witted, Once bitten twice shy, quick-witted, sharp-witted, in agreement with, be smitten with, hitter, litter, bitter, fitter, jitter.