Random good picture Not show
1. Specialist image analysis equipment for light and electron microscope images also require interfacing with powerful computers.
2. The computerised image analysis showed that there is no architectural difference between gluten sensitivity and disease control rectal mucosae.
3. Methods Immunohistochemistry technique and image analysis were used.
4. Methods Immunohistochemistry and quantitative image analysis were used.
5. Edge detection is an indispensable step before image analysis and recognition, and is an important technology in the image preprocessing procedure.
6. The behavior of image analysis based drape tester is evaluated by analyzing the test results.
7. Methods NADPH diaphorase histochemistry and image analysis technology system were used to quantify NOS.
8. Methods Immunohistochemical technique, image analysis, radioimmunoassay and Western blotting were used.
9. Chromosome image analysis is one of the essential tasks in cytogenetics, especially in genetic syndrome diagnosis.
10. Densitometricmeasurements were measured using image analysis system and data were statistically analysed by Mann - Whitney U test.
11. Infrared thermography and color image analysis are a new developing orientation for nondestructive testing technology.
12. With the help of computer image analysis system, we used the method of average positive stained area percentage APSAP to evaluate the slice immunohistochemistry result.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. This paper introduces a pathological information network and image analysis system designed by ourselves.
14. Barrel distortion affects image analysis and comprehension directly. In order to get a high quality picture, it is necessary for us to do some geometric correction on shot images.
15. Curvature estimation plays an important role in range image analysis.
16. This paper discusses a document image analysis system based on optical mark recognition. The design method and implementation techniques are emphasized.
17. HE staining and image analysis system were used to measure the diameter and cross section area of rat gastrocnemius muscle cells and cytoflowmeter to detect the periodical changes of myoblast.
18. This makes control easier when looking down the microscope or when operating a computer keyboard for image analysis.
19. Agreed to evaluate hardware systems up to the value of ￡7k,(sentencedict.com) possibly to tie in with image analysis. 11.
20. Methods: After excision of submaxillary gland, changes of enzymes and metabolite related to testosterone synthesis in Leydig cells were studied through enzyme histochemistry and image analysis.
21. METHOD Using the method of culturing osteoclasts on slices, the techniques of photomicrography microdensitometric scan and computer image analysis.
22. The nerve fibers containing NOS in mucosal muscular layer of colon was quantitatively measured with NADPH diaphorase histochemistry assay and computer image analysis.
23. The microstructure of testes and penile were observed under optical microscope with BI2000 computer configuration image analysis system.
24. In this paper, we study mainly the methods of Gene image analysis and data processing. It can extract the hybridizing intensity and obtain the useful biological information.
25. The vessel elements of secondary xylem in Tectona grandis are observed and studied by cell image analysis system and micrography.
26. Shape recognition of object is one of the important directions in pattern recognition, and is widely used in image analysis, machine vision and target discrimination, etc.
27. The uteri of 12 clinically healthy bitches and 50 bitches with a clinical signs of pyometra were examined histologically using a computerized image analysis system.
28. The area and perimeter of the closed region are two important parameters for image analysis and recognition.
29. PCNA positive surface area and grey scale value which were measured by quantitative image analysis.
30. A dual vision system is mainly made up of image input, image analysis, image processing and result output.
More similar words: case analysis, value analysis, failure analysis, variance analysis, performance analysis, sensitive analysis, life cycle analysis, predictive analysis, comparative analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, multivariate analysis, analysis, on analysis, bioanalysis, job analysis, task analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, cost analysis, self-analysis, risk analysis, data analysis, functional analysis, dimensional analysis, cryptanalysis, microanalysis, ratio analysis, trend analysis, nodal analysis.