Random good picture Not show
1. Please select an identity verification method.
2. We will only use this information for identity verification.
3. A method of zero-knowledge identity verification is discussed here, and the specified. scheme is put forward based on the encryption properties of the ergodic matrices over the finite field.
4. This paper studies the anonymous group identity verification algorithm, which can very reliably solve the problem of the Anonymous identity verification.
5. In particular, client certificates provide strong client identity verification and strong signature guarantees on requests.
6. Information used for attached identity verification shall be uneasy to be replicated[sentencedict.com], amended or cracked.
7. Please submit your ID copy for identity verification to issue the award.
8. Identity verification and access control are two critical problems in the security application systems.
9. As an identity verification method, fingerprint verification is one of the most important sub fields of biometrics.
10. Results Such functions were realized as patient identity verification, implementation of doctors orders and vital signs collection beside patients bed.
11. In allusion to cheat, this paper proposes a secure electronic commerce identity verification protocol.
12. The invention relates to a wrist-wearing electronic identity device for converting vein identity verification into conditionally output radio identity verification information.
13. The activation of identity depends on identity salience[http://sentencedict.com/identity verification.html], and the operation of identity process lies in identity verification.
14. Please come to the police station with me for identity verification.
15. Previously, account holders had to provide only a single means of identity verification, such as an account number and password.
16. Also, please write down your name on bank note's remark area for faster identity verification.
17. So this paper presents a design which use the combination of RFID technology and face recognition technology for identity verification in access control system.
18. In order to advance the security of Aeronautical Communication System, a simple and effective identity verification scheme was proposed, and the encryption was introduced in logging-on process.
19. So this paper presents a solution which using face recognition technology for identity verification in remote login.
20. In this dissertation, applications of cross - ratio in shadow generation and identity verification are investigated.
21. The system has made a comprehensive application of IDEA, RAS arithmetic and identity verification which ensure the security of data transmission.
More similar words: identification, misidentification, identification card, identification mark, verification, identification method, identification number, problem identification, positive identification, verification test, biometric identification, dentification, personal identification number, etherification, aerification, denitrification, esterification, gentrification, transesterification, purification, clarification, glorification, scarification, vitrification, petrification, nitrification, devitrification, electrification, qualification certificate, self-purification.