Random good picture Not show
1. Neonatal pulmonary hyaline membrane disease is a serious disease in the early newborn.
2. Conclusion Pulmonary surfactant therapy in hyaline membrane disease of newborns can quickly correct the abnormal blood gas, and hence is worthy of being recommended in clinical practice.
3. Objective: To improve recognition of imaging diagnosis for hyaline membrane disease (HMD) in neonatal.
4. In the follow-up radiographies, the hyaline membrane disease need follow up during 1 to 3 days but the pneumonia need follow up during 3 to 5days.
5. Objective:To explore the effect of mechanical ventilation (MV) on premature infants with hyaline membrane disease (HMD )and its problems.
6. CONCLUSIONS Good curing, nursing care and quality control for nosocomial infection will increase the survival from the hyaline membrane disease.
7. In this paper, we observed the pathological manifestation of all kinds of disease and made an inquiry into the reason and prevention of hereditary malformation and hyaline membrane disease of newborn.
8. The distribution of the lesions, evolvement of disease and whether airbronchgram or not are different between hyaline membrane disease and pneumonia in the newborn patients.
9. Objective To explore the effect of pulmonary surfactant (PS) combined with mechanical ventilation on pulmonary hyaline membrane disease of newborn (HMD) in newborn.
10. Conclusion:The bedside chest CR is a useful imaging tool for the diagnosis of newborns with pulmonary hyaline membrane disease(http://Sentencedict.com), and it is the main method to understand the disease cause and treatment.
11. Methods:Bedside chest CR films from 120 newborns with pulmonary hyaline membrane disease were retrospectively analyzed according to X-ray diagnostic and grading criteria.
12. Objective: To discuss the clinical value of pulmonary surfactant (PS) in the replacement therapy for premature infants with hyaline membrane disease (HMD).
13. Objectives To study the expression of surfactant protein B(SP-B)and thyroid transcription factor 1(TTF-1)and evaluate the role in neonatal hyaline membrane disease(NHMD).
14. Objective To analyze the effect of breathing support of nasal continuous positive airway pressure(NCPAP)in hyaline membrane disease (HMD) of the newborn.
15. OBJECTIVE To investigate the way to increase the survival from the hyaline membrane disease.
16. Objective:To investigate the therapeutic effect of large dose Ambroxol Hydrochloride combining variant flow rate continuous positive airway by nasal mask to hyaline membrane disease of newborn(HMD).
17. Objective: To explore the application and nursing of nasal-obstruction continuous positive airway pressure (NCPAP) in the prevention and treatment of hyaline membrane disease of newborns.
18. Objective To investigate the related factors which influence the effect of assisted ventilation on neonatal Hyaline Membrane Disease (HMD).
19. Conclusion (1)The incidence of wet lung of newborn and hyaline membrane disease will be increased in neonates delivered by elective caesarean section.
More similar words: permeable membrane, semipermeable membrane, membrane, cell membrane, cytomembrane, remembrance, autoimmune disease, fetal membrane, remembrancer, serous membrane, plasma membrane, mucous membrane, basilar membrane, synovial membrane, remembrance day, tympanic membrane, in remembrance of, day of remembrance, nictitating membrane, eye disease, brain disease, lyme disease, hyaline, newcastle disease, membranous, hereditary disease, communicable disease, guinea worm disease, semimembranosus, intramembranous.