Random good picture Not show
1. The effect of brown humic acid was moderate.
2. The use of humic acid FA.
3. This thesis studied Several physiological effect of humic acid compound circuit in strawberry.
4. The static adsorption of humic acid and phenol from water in single and double component system onto ZH-02 resin of styrene-divinylbenzene modified by benzoyl group was carried out.
5. Humic acid was extracted from Swampy soil in Zhongdian on Yunnan.
6. Sodium Peat Humic Acid inhibits the Cytochrome P_(450) of the liver of mice, Strengthens the effect of thiopental sodium on the central nervous inhib...
7. The authors extracted yellow humic acid from Hongyang 1 # peat and degraded products.
8. Humic acid extracted from peat was classified into seven fractions by alcohol precipitation technique for the analysis of thermolysis, flocculation limit and some optical properties.
9. Water treatment agent of quaternary humic acid has been prepared, its properties of biocide and scale and corrosion inhibition are evaluated.
10. The adsorption of hexavalent chromium by in solubilized humic acid was investigated.
11. Determination on humic acid for compound fertilizer by potassium bichromate titrimetric method, it is convenient to application and popularity, test results are satisfaction.
12. Humic Acid, Nitro-Humic Acid, Potassium Humate, Sodium Humate, sodium Sulphate Anhydrous, Caustic Soda, Cron Starch, Ammonium Bicarbonate.
13. Sodium Peat Humic Acid inhibits the Cytochrome P_(450) of the liver of mice, Strengthens the effect of thiopental sodium on the central nervous inhibition of mic...
14. The fulvic acid or humic acid is the body, in which some proper lipophilic group or hydrophilic group has been inducted, of the series of humate surfactants .
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. We obtained humic acid sodium which moulded lignite semi-coke used in ferroalloy plan from brown coal riching in Yunnan province.
16. Humic acid is an organic macromolecule compound, and performs many functions.
17. Humic acid is the key for constructing protective system of modern agriculture and source security of food production.
18. The humic acid (HA) was used as the precursors of trihalomethanes(THM), the overall reaction order is second - order.
19. Infrared spectroscopy of fulvic acid, humic acid and humin showed the addition of cotton residue decreased the content of oxygenous groups, and increased the alkyl and amide groups.
20. The invention provides a humic acid organic biological compound fertilizer, which contains active ingredients of activated humic acid, chicken manure, biological bacteria, etc.
21. Yellow humic acid ( oracid FA ) was an active constituents of acid. Its national resources was more amendment.
22. The invention relates to a compost accelerant, in particular to a compost accelerant prepared from alkyl polyuronide, humic acid or humate and sugar waste.
23. Humic acid had significant photosensitization on tetramethrin, and itsphotosensitization increased rapidly as the humic acid concentration increased.
24. The relationship between acid and food safety mainly reflectsroles of humic acid in food production.
25. This paper describes the principles and methods of extracting humic acid product from lignite.
26. It's also proved that copper complexes are bioavailable to Daphnia magna. Moreover, the bioavailability of copper complexed with humic acid is more than that with EDTA under the same concentrations.
27. In a laboratory incubation experiment, timing change in amount of humic acid(HA) and fulvic acid(FA) was studied in dark-brown soil and paddy soil during corn stalk decomposition.
28. IR spectra showed that H-bonds and charge-transfer bonds between humic acid and fungicides probably operated as mechanisms of adsorption.
29. The results in this paper fully showed the synergetic effect of humic acid on chemical fertilizer and ameliorable effect on physical properties of soil.
30. Results indicated that the growth and quality of tobacco were improved by the application of sesame cake, humic acid and rye grass.
More similar words: formic acid, glutamic acid, uric acid, folic acid, nitric acid, citric acid, oxalic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid, tannic acid, nucleic acid, pyruvic acid, carbolic acid, lysergic acid, carbonic acid, aspartic acid, glycolic acid, sulfuric acid, ascorbic acid, linoleic acid, sulphuric acid, carboxylic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydrocyanic acid, oxaloacetic acid, citric acid cycle, ribonucleic acid, hydrochloric acid, thioglycolic acid, phosphoric acid.