Random good picture Not show
1. Human deaths from snake bites are caused mainly by accident.
2. If indeed the people imagined that a human death would appease the Goddess they obviously got it wrong.
3. China has confirmed its first human death from bird flu, along with a second suspected death and another confirmed human infection.
4. Another human death due to H5N1 is also reported from Thailand.
5. There is no human death toll for the drought, but the UN's World Food Programme (WFP) has said that 3.8 million Kenyans are at risk and in need of emergency food aid.
6. Cases of human death have been due to anaphylactic shock.
7. The fires' human death toll, already the highest in 26 years, is set to rise further as medics treat badly burned survivors and police sift through hundreds of homes destroyed by the fires.
8. "The rate of human death is distressingly high with Indonesia increasingly becoming the country which causes all of us, including the Indonesian authorities, very great concern," Nabarro said.
9. China's most recent reported human death from bird flu was in March.
10. The human death toll is already enormous today, even if we never use the massive thermonuclear arsenals we've been building up for the Big Finale.
11. LAST week, Indonesia announced its 43rd human death from bird flu.
12. The first recorded human death by robot occurred Jan. 25, 1979: the 58th anniversary of the play's premiere.
13. Worldwide, the seventh human death in Egypt from H5N1 avian flu, confirmed by the Ministry of Health October 31, brings the total number of human cases to 256, with 152 deaths.
14. However, human death from eating stonefish is rare to nonexistent.
15. There is no recorded example of a giant clam causing a human death.
16. On March 16, the Ministry of Health in Laos, officially the Lao People's Democratic Republic,(http://sentencedict.com) reported its second human death from infection with the H5N1 avian influenza virus.
17. In the last three years there have been more than 120 tiger attacks on farm animals and one human death.
18. From a scientific point of view, it seemed ludicrous that a cat could predict human death.
19. Local governments have organised mass killings, including burying dogs alive and beating them to death, to halt the spread of rabies, which is a major cause of human death in China.
20. Though South Pacific legends describe clams that lie in wait to trap unsuspecting swimmers or swallow them whole, no account of a human death by giant clam has ever been substantiated.
21. Indonesia, which has had 68 confirmed bird-flu cases, has the highest human death toll from the disease in the world.
22. Like almost all spiders they are venomous, but they rarely bite people, and there has never been a reliable report of a human death from the venom.
23. The congestive heart failure is the end-result for most cardiovascular diseases and the main cause of human death.
24. But it wasn't until the 1960s that modern historians realized the scale of the human death toll in the years following Columbus' landing, says Mann.
More similar words: inhuman treatment, brain death, sudden death, human, humane, humans, inhuman, humanly, subhuman, unhuman, nonhuman, superhuman, inhumane, humanism, humanely, humanize, humanoid, humanity, prehuman, humanist, human waste, human race, humanness, human knee, human face, human body, humanlike, humankind, humanities, dehumanize.