Random good picture Not show
1. In the classroom, host language to make us guess.
2. The COBOL language is the host language of DM 6 database, and also can handle Chinese characters.
3. The SOAP library converts the information from the host language and format into an XML-formatted message that contains the function called and the arguments supplied.
4. In fact, that's exactly what the host language schema does.
5. Context, is the starting point for host language, As a media to reach the persons show host in any language are inseparable from the context of the support activities and constraints.
6. But the reciprocal is true as well: The host language can simultaneously extend Lua.
7. Since the included bits of host language can be almost anything, this is one area that will need ongoing adjustments, based on actual usage as seen in the wild.
8. Some microformats try to tunnel specialized structure into the constructs of the host language.
9. In order to receive the life script , one must host language to receive it within.
10. Jiangxi Hydrologic Database System (JHDBS) is a large hydrologic information management system using VAX-11 information management system software and host language FORTRAN.
11. This paper discusses the issues on embedding an object oriented and semantic associated query language-OSDL in C language, and presents a complete C host language interface for OSDL.
12. From the language design perspective, an external DSL provides the greatest flexibility, since internal DSLs must respect the parsing and language semantics of the host language.
13. An internal DSL allows the use of an IDE for the host language; such editors don't exist for an external DSL, necessitating potentially the need to create one.
14. This portion of the validator is still under development, but Listing 5 shows how the host language is defined.
15. This is more complicated than it sounds, since several areas of XForms (such as label) can contain markup from the host language, not to mention additional attributes that are allowed everywhere.
16. Obviously, this is not a big difference, but each statement becomes closer to real plain English sentences, and removes the usual boiler-plate technical code of the host language.
17. The conclusions in this thesis are: 1, the Xing - guo Hakka Dialect has four Host Language district.
18. At the heart of the symbiotic relationship between Lua and its host language is a virtual stack.
19. Beyond Lua's simple syntax and powerful table structure, Lua's real power is evident when mixing it with a host language.
20. Microformats work best where they add a very little bit of nuance to common constructs in a host language such as HTML, XHTML, or Atom.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
21. One thing it doesn't define, however, is a root element -- that is left to a host language to address.
22. To deal with this, the validator uses a highly modularized RELAX NG schema for XForms, which is integrated into a highly permissive host language.
More similar words: first language, target language, object language, language, c language, language form, bad language, tone language, easy language, sign language, metalanguage, formal language, sign-language, body language, query language, paralanguage, dead language, tonal language, language level, interlanguage, multilanguage, source language, command language, basic language, fuzzy language, common language, macro language, human language, simple language, arabic language.