Random good picture Not show
1. One relation alone survives, the horseshoe crab.
2. The horseshoe crab is preserved on a flat-bedded limestone.
3. The living horseshoe crab, Limulus; compare with Fig. 38.
4. Perhaps this is why the horseshoe crabs developed the habit.
5. The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
6. The content of trace elements in horseshoe crab plasma was determined by atomic absorption spectrophotometry.
7. The ultrastructure of nutrient cells in horseshoe crab(Tachypleus tridentatus)was observed with transmission electron microscope (TEM ).
8. The hemolymph system of horseshoe crab is composed of heart, blood vessels and hemolymph liquid.
9. There are many advantages for peptides coming from horseshoe crab over other antimicrobial peptides.
10. The horseshoe crab isn't really a crab at all.
11. The embyonkstructure of early-stage horseshoe crab of China(Sentencedict.com ), Tachypleus tridentatuswas observed microscopically after conventional paraffin embedding and serial section.
12. But beneath its shell, the segmented character of the horseshoe crab is clear.
More similar words: horseshoe, horseshoes, horseflesh, horse sense, shoe shop, shoeshine, shoehorn, execrable, horse, one-horse, horsefly, horseman, warhorse, seahorse, sea horse, come short, for short, dead horse, horse race, horsehair, dark horse, horsetail, racehorse, horseback, high horse, wild horse, horseless, horseplay, workhorse, be short of.