Random good picture Not show
1. Half the small crop was kept for home consumption.
2. He claimed he had bought the cigarettes for home consumption, not to sell them.
3. Other pilchards were kept for home consumption.
4. Hence OCy equals home consumption of food, and OCx equals home consumption of manufactured products.
5. The speech was meant for home consumption.
6. Home consumption becoming more rational, is a lot of people in the industry feel the same.
7. This is that industrial output increased four-fold over the eighteenth century, home consumption of it three-fold and exports six-fold.
8. Restaurant chains throughout the U.S. are building up new departments which sell meals for home consumption.
9. Clearly not the place where the average consumer would shop for home consumption.
10. In all the colonies in the South,(sentencedict.com/home consumption.html) food for home consumption was a main economic activity.
11. S. are building up new departments which sell meals for home consumption.
12. Several factors should be considered before slaughtering a beef animal for home consumption.
13. Local industries play an important role in the manufacture of goods for home consumption.
More similar words: consumption, gas consumption, conspicuous consumption, consumption function, consumption of oil, daily consumption, power consumption, consumption goods, capital consumption, fuel consumption rate, material consumption, per capita consumption, consumptive, sumption, time-consuming, resumption, assumption, subsumption, presumption, basic assumption, assumption of risk, default assumption, consummation, on the assumption that, consumer education, gumption, consumer protection law, be consumed with, ultimate consumer, resumptive.