Random good picture Not show
1. Can you hold the line, please?
2. Hold the line, please.
3. Hold the line while I see if she's here.
4. Please hold the line. I'm trying to connect you.
5. She asked me to hold the line.
6. Please hold the line while I transfer you.
7. Could you hold the line and I'll just get my pen.
8. If you'll hold the line a moment I'll hand you over to someone who might be able to help.
9. Hold the line , please, and I'll put you through to our sales department.
10. If you hold the line , I'll see if she is available.
11. Please hold the line and I'll put you through .
12. Mrs Schleicher asked him to hold the line.
13. We want to hold the line on incentives.
14. Pressure would be on the Board to hold the line on taxes.
15. Gloucester tried to muster the troops but Bristol held the line and their nerves and took the match 16 -12.
16. K-For is holding the line, sensibly reinforcing an ethnic divide that geography has decreed.
17. If conservatives could hold the line, they stood a chance of enacting a settlement that suited them.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. While the Tories were holding the line in the South, there was gloomier news in the North.
19. They held the line on dietary laws, Sabbath observance, and other rituals.
20. Holding the line for liberalism.
21. It may be that investors are holding the line for now, waiting to gain better clarity on the true economic impact of the disaster.
22. In the promise of our law holding the line, we should find a way out from justice as possible as we can to reduce the application of death penalty.
23. Whereas holding the line pretension ratio of cable and membrane, the change of pretension value in cable or membrane does not affect structural form.
24. Holding the line with his left shoulder again, and bracing on his left hand and arm, he took the tuna off the gaff hook and put the gaff back in place.
25. The Roughnecks are holding the line against a spacefaring alien-insect menace intent on destroying Earth.
26. Most tour packages and many resorts are reporting they are either holding the line or having only slight increases in price.
27. In 1993, they increased the amount of merchandise purchased abroad by about 7 percent while holding the line on total purchasing.
28. Much like a war, in which one has soldiers holding the line in any given battle, those that tend to be inwardly harmful must learn to fight, fight for their right to recover and ascend.
29. Such a gradual approach is the kind of policymaking central bankers around the world prefer. But in China, holding the line against the headlines will only get harder.
30. You have plenty of options for accelerating queries in a DB2 environment while holding the line on indexes.
More similar words: all along the line, hold the line, withholding tax, holding, providing that, beholding, holding out, on the line, holding pen, landholding, toe the line, down the line, withholding, small holding, smallholding, shareholding, draw the line, holding power, slaveholding, holding company, below-the-line, top of the line, above the line, draw the line at, on the understanding that, bank holding company, withholding agent, whole length, read between the lines, machine building.