Random good picture Not show
1) That is a historic high, and a big jump from 2002, when the ratio was 18%.
2) With oil prices at historic high, there is speculation that OPEC will decide to increase production.
3) The figures mark an historic high for IDA, which is the largest single source of concessional financial assistance for the world's poorest countries.
4) The U.S. Congress has just approved a historic high $400 million for the Peace Corps budget.
5) This is a historic high for Hong Kong under any administration.
6) The unemployment rate plunged from its historic high level of 25 percent.
7) THE water level at Wangkuai Reservoir, one of the biggest in Hebei province, is close to an historic high—in a region gripped by drought.
8) IDA support to the poorest countries is at a historic high.
9) The group's executive director, Rosemary Feal,[http://sentencedict.com/historic high.html] says the number of enrollments is now at an historic high.
10) Djoghlaf argued that extinction rates for some animal or plant species were at a historic high, up to 1, 000 times those seen before, even affecting crops and livestock.
11) The highest fixing of the recent gold rally was on November 7, when it fixed at $841.75 an ounce in the morning session, less than $10 below its historic high of $850, fixed on January 21, 1980.
12) Indeed, on a relative basis, the return on a four-year degree is near its historic high. But that's largely because the prospects facing people without a college degree have been flat or falling.
13) On Monday, the People's Bank of China set the price of the yuan at a historic high of 6.5401 against the US dollar.
14) As radiation continued to leak from the damaged power plant, Germany's Green Party scored historic high vote counts in elections in two German states March 27.
15) Palm oil is just about 5 percent off a historic high of 2,764 ringgit reached in early June on robust demand from top importers China and India and dwindling supplies at home.
16) The price surged more than 30 percent in the past year, reaching a historic high of almost $1,000 an ounce this month.
17) Indeed, on a relative basis, the return on a four-year degree is near its historic high.
More similar words: historic, economic history, historical, historically, historicity, ahistorical, prehistoric, historical linguistics, unhistorical, historic period, prehistorical, historical cost, historical data, historical period, historical method, historical school, historical record, historical context, historical document, historical information, stoichiometric, highest order, historian, historied, art historian, multistoried, historiography, historiographer, transistorized, michigan.