Random good picture Not show
1) In order to eliminate higher harmonics embedded driving signal in miniaturized EDM(Electrical Discharge Machining) system, matching circuit for ultrasonic generator has been carried out.
2) The higher harmonics of the rotor BPF in the fore part of the suction side are more prominent than that in the other parts of the stator blade.
3) It leads to higher harmonics amplitudes in lower frequency range.
4) Higher harmonics may also be of importance in practical deflection system analysis.
5) The power produced drops off as the harmonic number increases, so to generate the higher harmonics requires much higher input intensity.
6) The presented phase angle PWM method is centering attention on motor stator voltage space vector and controls the vector angle to vary linearly and so reduces higher harmonics in voltage wave.
7) For the first time, it is proposed that the of nonlinear damping force of ER fluid is made up of fundamental frequency and higher harmonics which are odd times of fundamental frequency.
8) In addition, the nonlinear behavior of fracture gives rise to the phenomenon of higher harmonics during the wave transmission across the fracture.
9) It is shown that a FEL operation is possible in this wiggler by using higher harmonics.
10) Operation of an inverter fed asynchronous squirrel cage motor must be affected by supplementary loss from saturation and higher harmonics, then the efficiency of the motor is decreased.
11) Calculatoins of bore show that the acoustic power is radiated mainly from finger holes for fundamental wave and mainly from the open end of bell for higher harmonics.
12) It usually appears at the RF, blade passage frequency and commutator brush frequency, and their higher harmonics.
13) The control strategy of adaptive ASLMS-based harmonic cancellation is proposed for eliminating the higher harmonics of acceleration response.
14) Theinfluence of electron energy spread on gain and efficiency of higher harmonics is also studied.
15) The results show that the model can simulate the higher harmonics generated on the front slope and the wave decomposition behind the breakwater to analyze the strongly nonlinear wave characteristics.
More similar words: harmonics, harmonic, harmonica, inharmonic, subharmonic, harmonically, philharmonic, harmonic motion, simple harmonic motion, harmonize, harmonise, harmonium, harmonious, harmonizer, harmonised, harmonized, unharmonious, inharmonious, harmoniously, harmonisation, disharmonious, harmonization, harmoniousness, harmony, in harmony, disharmony, mnemonics, in harmony with, higher, highest.