Random good picture Not show
1) The appraisal target system hierarchical level divides into three: Target stratum, criterion level and target level.
2) Basically, a block element is either a paragraph or an element at the same conceptual/hierarchical level as a paragraph (such as a list, equation, or illustration).
3) A probe session consists of two hierarchical levels of containers, as contrasted to a transversal session consisting of only one hierarchical level of containers.
4) Bilevel optimization problem is a basic form of hierarchical level optimization problems.
5) This gives the familiar picture of organisations as pyramidal structures of laterally connected departments and hierarchical levels.
6) The management of resource allocation involves giving attention to all these matters and how they affect roles at different hierarchical levels.
7) On the other hand, if the local bank has 100% self-loan approval right,(http://sentencedict.com/hierarchical level.html) its physical distance from its headquarters and the bank hierarchical level are less important.
8) However, modern society is to pay attention to the division of labor , the power of the administrative system is hierarchical level.
9) To embed subroutines or data in other subroutines or data at a different hierarchical level such that the different level of routines or data can be executed or accessed recursively.
10) The category of phylum was added to the classification scheme later, as a hierarchical level just beneath kingdom.
11) The category of phylum was added classification scheme later, as a hierarchical level just beneath kingdom.
More similar words: hierarchical, hierarchically, hierarchical file, hierarchical system, hierarchical structure, hierarchic, hierarch, hierarchy, hierarchal, hierarchy system, management hierarchy, anarchical, monarchical, overarching, hieroglyphical, computer architecture, gothic architecture, Archie, overarch, leveller, all levels, anarchic, classical architecture, fuel level, monarchic, oligarchic, patriarchic, college level, alcohol level, overachieve.