Random good picture Not show
1) Heterogeneous structure, which also has the merit of homogeneous structure, can be constructed conveniently by instruction extension.
2) Thedesired heterogeneous structure cannot be obtainable by batch addition ofthe glassymonomer to the rubbery seed latex.
3) The desired heterogeneous structure cannot be obtainable by batch addition of the glassy monomer to the rubbery seed lattx.
4) All in all,(http://sentencedict.com/heterogeneous structure.html) this strange heterogeneous structure finally gives a pretty weak protection to the information bits carried by pre-pits.
5) The influence of the heterogeneous structure on the local voidage in the dense region was characterized by introducing the lower bound of local voidage and the heterogeneous influence coefficient.
6) A heterogeneous structure in terms of both size and shape was highly developed and widely distributed on the carbon surface.
7) In order to take into account the influence of the heterogeneous structure on local voidage, a local voidage model for simulations of bubbling fluidized beds was presented.
8) The dispersion process in heterogeneous porous media is distance dependent, which result from the multi scaling property of heterogeneous structure.
9) The micro-variation equivalent circuit method is used to analyse and study the circuit features of the multiple unit tubes with the isomorphous or heterogeneous structure systematically.
10) Based on reduced iron powder, this brake-block forms a composite of heterogeneous structure which contains certain quantity of frictional and lubricational elements.
11) Software of radio monitor and management was worked in heterogeneous structure. ACE could resolve the heterogeneity of structure.
More similar words: heterogeneous, heterogeneousness, heterogeneous group, class structure, business structure, heterogenous, heterogeneity, structural gene, structured programming, structure, structured, restructure, substructure, natural structure, heterogenic, unstructured, superstructure, cell structure, body structure, cost structure, data structure, structureless, infrastructure, basic structure, microstructure, macrostructure, power structure, ultrastructure, matrix structure, market structure.