Random good picture Not show
1. The boat was caught in a heavy swell.
2. The trawler rolled wildly in the heavy swell.
3. The boat pitched violently in a heavy swell.
4. The sea wasn't rough, but there was a heavy swell .
5. A heavy swell came at them out of the thick darkness.
6. The timing in the heavy swell had to be carefully judged.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. There was a heavy swell after the storm.
8. In addition to the thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
9. The monsoon in winter is stronger than that one in summer, corresponding, the average wave high is higher, and the frequencies of rough sea and heavy swell are also stronger.
10. The monsoon in winter is stronger than that in summer, and correspondingly, the average wave high is higher, and the frequencies of rough sea and heavy swell are also stronger.
More similar words: heavyset, All's well that ends well, swelled head, heavy-hearted, with a heavy heart, heavy, top heavy, heavy oil, heavy fall, top-heavy, heavy rain, heavy-duty, heavy load, heavy duty, heavy lift, heavy metal, heavy crude, heavy cream, heavy water, heavy-laden, heavy-handed, heavy demand, be heavy with, heavy-footed, heavy metals, heavyweight, heavy weapon, heavy buying, heavy hitter, heavy traffic.