Random good picture Not show
1. Don't use these outlets for appliances containing heating elements, though, in case you overload the adaptor.
2. The Grillmobil has two separate heating elements, both with 12-step variable temperature switches and two stainless steel grids that are removable.
3. Customers include makers of heating elements and bimetallic strips for thermostats.
4. Replacing heating element without having to deplete the container.
5. With its unique heating element it makes perfect coffee.
6. Suitable for making heating element for electrical oven and magnetron.
7. We have complete sets including heating element lift test, mould opening, dia - casting and deep processing.
8. A heating element is designed using resistance heating silk and printed board, and an instrument of temperature measurement and control is designed using transistor as the temperature sensor.
9. The purpose of the electric heating element in the choke is to assure slower choke opening.
10. All stainless steel, good looking, heating element, safe oil drain cock and over temperature protective device.
11. The tubular - cased heating element is the same type as those used in cook stoves.
12. Assembled advanced quartz infrared heating element achieves quick heating, high efficiency and long life.
13. Using the heating element with Japanese technology, it has effect of health care and physical therapy.
14. DO NOT tamper with the thermostat, heating element, electrical connections or temperature and pressure relief valve.
15. All stainless steel, good looking, heavy duty heating element, safe oil drain cock and over temperature protective device.
16. The heating element is screwed up by high resistance alloy wires and installed on the hearth's two sides, the rear wall of the furnace bottom and the furnace door.
17. Our far-infrared heating element is low temperature carbon film which heats by emitting far infrared waves which can improve circulation of blood vessels of faces.
18. It was equipped with a central heating element and a temperature regulator.
19. A new type of passive solar heating element, fluid convective thermic diode with partition, is developed.
20. Anti - overheating construction, built - in heating element near the thermal fuse to prevent overheating temperature.
21. Temperature - measuring thermocouple. Type of heating element and polarity symbols can be specified.
22. Sliding the on/off plate back to on triggers the heating element and also shuts off the water inlet, preventing drips.sentencedict.com/heating element.html
23. Plastic Lunch boxes, food storage containers, etc, may melt if stacked close to the heating elements.
24. A shallow pan maximizes a foods' exposure to the heating element, which promotes even browning.
25. A basic slo-cooker is an earthenware pot, with a lid, set in a metal frame that contains a heating element.
26. This has a slimline rectangular body with a 1500 watt heating element, and a simple on/off switch.
27. The invention realizes the normal-pressure low-temperature rapid-firing sintering of the silicon nitride heating element.
28. The heat dissipating device for the expansion card can further dissipate heat of the heating element of the expansion card to improve the heat dissipating efficiency of the whole system.
29. The effect of the third phase on the heat resisting and strength of molybdenum disilicide heating element was discussed.
30. Low power rate on the surface of heating tube. Medium does not scale, congeal, sinter or carbonize on the surface, and so is ideal heating element for viscous, and heat sensitive liquid medium.
More similar words: complementing, elementary education, patent infringement, element, elements, elemental, elementary, central heating, microelement, trace element, clementine, finite element, copyright infringement, gentlemen's agreement, chemical element, elementary school, elementary particle, supplementation, implementation, heating, cheating, reheating, infringement, heating pad, preheating, flesh-eating, cementing, heating curve, heating system, spatial arrangement.