Random good picture Not show
(1) What is required is adequate special accommodation, along with the necessary health facilities.
(2) Many authorities provide extensive occupational health facilities which are not available in all employment situations.
(3) The health facility information was gained from hospital administration section. The prescription and treatment data were collected from the discharged patients' medical history.
(4) Not everyone can travel daily to a health facility, however.
(5) The proportion of births delivered in the health facility increased from 6% in 1999 to 83% in 2007 with high satisfaction levels.
(6) An emergency may be limited to the health facility infrastructure – for example, fire damage, power cut or loss of water supply.
(7) Questionnaire data were complemented by interviews with health facility staff, Ministry of Health officials and representatives of nongovernmental organizations.
(8) The most costly health facility is the one that fails.
(9) Chemical and radiological emergencies in or near a health facility can also disrupt the delivery of care.
(10) The 20:6:3:1 rule. In 2004 a company I owned a small piece of (a mental health facility.
(11) If possible , contact health care provider before traveling to a health facility, and report your symptoms.
(12) "If they deliver the services, then they'll receive additional resources which can be reinvested at the health facility," Schneidman says.
(13) In some areas of Lebanon, people simply cannot access a functioning health facility.
(14) We carried out a population-based household survey in rural Nimba county and a health facility survey in clinics and hospitals nearest to study villages.
(15) Respondents travelled an average of 136 minutes to reach a health facility.
(16) Call 20 companies in the space.We identified 20 private equity firms, public companies, private rollups, and ancillary companies all interested in owning a mental health facility.
(17) Many people are dying of cholera before they reach a health facility.
(18) For example, Senegal began to roll them out in 2007 to its health facilities(sentencedict.com), scaled up to every health facility within 18 months and saved a quarter of a million courses of ACTs every year.
(19) If possible, contact a health professional before traveling to a health facility to discuss whether a medical examination is necessary.
(20) The district-level costs of delivering all five interventions were lower in the CDI districts, but no cost difference was found at the first-line health facility level.
(21) Percent of population with access to at least one health facility rose from 28to 54.8.
(22) In 2004 a company I owned a small piece of (a mental health facility.
(23) A new environment, in which patients will not hesitate to come forward for diagnosis and treatment at any health facility, must be created.
(24) From the main football field at its heart, to the gyms and auditoria, from the handball halls of the university to the laboratories of the health facility, it is an entire village committed to sport.
More similar words: healthcare facility, research facility, facility, toilet facility, healthful, health food, recreation facility, production facility, unhealthful, recreational facility, healthfulness, facilitate, facilities, facilitated, facilitator, facilitation, facilitative, credit facilities, storage facilities, heart-healthy, stealth fighter, health, healthy, health care, ill-health, unhealthy, health-care, health spa, healthcare, ill health.