Random good picture Not show
1. In other situations, the head of marketing might want to run sales and marketing or the head of engineering may want to run engineering and product management.
2. The head of marketing from J. K Toys introduced us.
3. Kathryn Race, head of marketing at the Council, which represents some 4, 000 growers and processors, said the group had complained in writing to the OED but had yet to receive a response.
4. It happens that the head of Marketing must be away around this time.
5. A brief discussion with the head of marketing told the team how many licenses he expected to sell in the first four years, and at what price.
6. Ford's global head of marketing, Jim Farley, has consulted a number of U.S. dealers about dropping Mercury and a formal announcement could come at a dealer meeting later this summer, said this source.
7. Keith Weed, the head of marketing at Unilever, a huge consumer-goods firm,(sentencedict.com/head of marketing.html) is excited by the potential of online and mobile video.
8. Says Susan Helstab, head of marketing at Four Seasons: "She's clear that our values, culture and superior quality won't change. But she's also not afraid to innovate."
9. Jan is based in Birmingham and reports to the Head of Marketing.
10. But they became nervous when they saw Jobs coming back down the corridor with Phil Schiller, Apple's head of marketing.
11. Rometty is a senior vice president at IBM, as well as the head of sales and the new head of marketing and strategy.
12. "It's something we call 'range anxiety' – and it's real, " explained Joel Ewanick, GM's head of marketing, when quizzed about the trademark application by car gossip website Jalopnik.com.
13. "We have no announcements about [Flash] today, " said Phil Schiller, Apple's head of marketing.
More similar words: marketing, marketing mix, test marketing, marketing cost, marketing plan, telemarketing, marketing planning, marketing survey, marketing policy, direct marketing, marketing method, global marketing, marketing manager, marketing channel, marketing research, marketing analysis, marketing campaign, marketing activity, marketing functions, marketing techniques, marketing information, marketing objectives, marketing department, marketing management, market index, international marketing, market information, stock market index, market leaders, competitive market.