Random good picture Not show
1. You really have an ear for pop music.
2. She has always had an ear for languages.
3. He has an ear for the rhythm of Irish speech.
4. He always did have an ear for music.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. But I think I have an ear for talent.
6. Some have an ear for music.
7. He doesn't really have an ear for music.
8. Any singer needs to have an ear for music.
9. I just do not have an ear for music.
10. If you don't have an ear for a meter, carry on writing free verse or prose.
11. One really has to have an ear for music to fully appreciate this piece.
12. She is so lucky to have an ear for music.
13. Music can be found everywhere in the streets of Vienna . Even the dogs have an ear for music.
More similar words: have an eye for, have a heart, have an axe to grind, have a go, have a fit, have a ball, have a look, have a big mouth, have a good time, have a sweet tooth, have a soft spot for, have a temperature, in the near future, subterranean, clean-shaven, have a low opinion of, mediterranean, an early bird, with a vengeance, mediterranean sea, near and dear, reticular formation, molecular formula, caveat, have, earful, havel, shave, haven, one another.