Random good picture Not show
1. The area has an abundance of wildlife.
2. The scholar has an abundance of knowledge.
3. Lefkas has an abundance of lush green vegetation.
4. The country has an abundance of natural resources.
5. The park has an abundance of wildlife.
6. I still have an abundance of energy that leaves my contemporaries standing.
7. She had an abundance of tales from the old colonial days, when she had been cook for a white family.
8. The island has an abundance of wildlife - animals, birds and fish.
9. McMaster said the deal was made because the Kings had an abundance of right wingers and a shortage of left wingers.
10. This means that you can have an abundance of self-confidence.
11. Museums and galleries have an abundance of authentic paintings and works of art.
12. Administrative assistants and virtual assistants have an abundance of coordination and time management.
13. Affirm to yourself every day that you have an abundance of money, and that it comes to you effortlessly.
14. This means that you can have an abundance of confidence.
15. Let's say we have an abundance of the starting material, and not very much light.
16. It is human nature to have an abundance of caution when it comes to children.
17. We have an abundance of renewable energy and there are a lot of visionary technologies coming along so that, in future, the sky's the limit.'
18. I have an abundance of friends which I Travel with, Skin with, Socialize with, Party with...
19. In the nomad state, some have an abundance of cattle, sufficient for the food of a multitude, while others have not contrived to appropriate and retain any superfluity, or perhaps any cattle at all.
20. As a result, many countries have an abundance of expensive, non-essential medicines amidst a shortage of essential medicines.
21. Fresh apples have an abundance of fiber and nutrients that are lost when they are processed into applesauce .
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
22. From that point on, you will have an abundance of dazzling invitations, each more glamorous than the next.
23. Ask the average American to define the term "Wealthy", most would give the same definition found in Webster's. "Wealthy" to them refers to people who have an abundance of material possessions.
24. Aside from transforming plain old human skin into stem cells, the placenta and amniotic fluid seem to have an abundance of these cells.
25. Consultants and customer service professionals have the ministrative assistants and virtual assistants have an abundance of coordination and time management.
26. The foods which are alkaline forming are non-toxic to the body and have an abundance of alkalizing minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and iron.
27. The world runs on ideas, dear Capricorn, and you'll have an abundance of them now.
28. Think of someone in your life who seems to have an abundance of self-satisfaction.
29. The Pacific Rim, especially areas in China and Japan, they've run out of wood, but we have an abundance of it.
More similar words: in abundance, abundance, superabundance, overabundance, abundant, abundantly, superabundant, overabundant, be abundant in, under the guidance of, have an appetite for, have an axe to grind, dance of death, sun dance, redundance, have a great influence on, with a vengeance, a bundle of, have an eye to, attendance allowance, have an ear for, have an eye for, a bundle of nerves, have an effect on, have a fancy for, glance off, redundancy, balance of, tendance, barn dance.