Random good picture Not show
1. The same frequency simple harmonic oscillation synthesis speed and the acceleration computational method is basic theories to study the ultrasonic wave.
2. Harmonic instability caused by HVDC means that harmonic oscillation doesn't attenuate or even amplifies seriously when a disturbance happens in the converter station.
3. It is clearly a simple harmonic oscillation in theta because this is a constant.
4. Also the symmetry of the harmonic oscillation Potential is studeied in details.
5. This is a simple harmonic oscillation.
6. It is also pointed out that the incorrect notion "the composition harmonic oscillation" in most textbooks should be correct.
7. We know the initial conditions, and we know it's a simple harmonic oscillation, and we want to know what the maximum displacement is going to be.
8. This paper presents a simple method for measuring gas adiabatic constant by use of simple harmonic oscillation .
9. It's clear that you're going to see a simple harmonic oscillation.
10. We've done this before-- this is the conservation of energy, and in order to find the period of the simple harmonic oscillation, we take the time derivative.
11. And so I find that y double dot plus 2g and that was my goal, because this is clearly a simple harmonic oscillation(http://sentencedict.com), because this is a constant.
12. And I couldn't be happier, because this tells me that the motion is that of a simple harmonic oscillation.
13. Technical requirements for power cables are proposed to reduce the electromagnetic pollution from the harmonic oscillation radiation.
14. The angles will never be very large, as you will see later when we calculate theta maximum, and so we know that we're going to get a simple harmonic oscillation to a very good approximation.
More similar words: oscillation, harmonic motion, oscillating, harmonization, harmonisation, simple harmonic motion, oscillate, oscillator, oscillatory, harmonic, harmonic progression, harmonics, harmonica, inharmonic, subharmonic, vacillation, harmonically, philharmonic, scintillation, higher harmonics, harmonic series, scintillation counter, harmonise, harmonize, harmonium, harmonised, harmonious, harmonized, harmonizer, harmoniously.