Random good picture Not show
1. She feels rather hard done by.
2. I felt very hard done by when I got less money than anybody else, after I had worked twice as hard.
3. The hall porter was feeling hard done by at having to extend his shift.
4. As a child I felt hard done by, living so far away from my friends.
5. Thomas felt hard done by, contested the will and lost.
6. You've every right to feel hard done by, so don't start thinking that you're being selfish.
7. To any readers who feel hard done by or annoyed please accept my sincere apologies.
8. She complained she has been hard done by.
9. She complains that her daughter has been hard done by.
10. The prisoner complains that she has been hard done by.
11. He feels hard done by after his girlfriend dumped him.
12. The little boy cried bitterly as if hard done by.
13. She feels ( she's been ) rather hard done by.
14. Jon was hard done by after being replaced as team captain.
15. He complains that he has been hard done by.
16. He complained that he had been hard done by.
17. Ten minutes ago I had felt angry, rather tired, and very hard done by.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
18. Having played in the previous winning Eisenhower Trophy team with distinction I think he can feel hard done by.
19. The idea of a passenger going without pudding and then leaving the aircraft feeling hard done by troubles them.
More similar words: guard dog, hard disk, hard drive, hard disk drive, bird dog, one by one, shepherd dog, add-on, add on, abaddon, blood donor, armageddon, standard deviation, standard deduction, when all is said and done, standard deviations, pardon, sardonic, pardonable, sardonically, Beg your pardon, unpardonable, hard, chard, shard, hardy, hardly, harden, hard by, hard up.