Random good picture Not show
(1) Beth spoke of Dr. Hammer in laudatory terms.
(2) She was holding a hammer in her fist.
(3) Help me to hammer in these last few nails. I'm tired!
(4) I want to hammer in a few facts if I can.
(5) Use a mallet to hammer in the tent pegs.
(6) Treloar defeated Hammer in an earlier round and, in the final, they inflicted a heavy 184-87 defeat on Eagles.
(7) The Plot John Henry was born with a hammer in his hand and was the strongest baby anybody had ever seen.
(8) Sarcasm became a sledge hammer in their debate.
(9) Dad keeps the hammer in a tool chest.
(10) I have hammer in my hand.
(11) Sarcasm became sledge hammer in their debate.
(12) The teacher has been trying to hammer in the facts. Sentencedict.com
(13) In this paper, the concept of water hammer in heating network and its harm are expatiated.
(14) The experience of pile hole drilling using pneumatic hammer in bridge construction is reviewed. Equipments, tools and techniques are also described in detail.
(15) Eliminate source of excessive backpressure or water hammer in the system downstream of the device.
(16) Then, he started working with the a hammer in each hand, he.
(17) To the man who only has hammer in the toolkit, every problem looks like a nail.
(18) The teacher has been trying to hammer in the danger of failing the examinations.
(19) According to the character of water hammer in long distance flat water supply pipe, the hazard of air chamber motive was analyses.
(20) A typical hammer in Qing dynasty . I have one.
(21) The cat is standing in front of the mousehole with a hammer in one hand and a saw in the other.
(22) On Wednesday afternoon, Mr. Kato was beaten to death with a hammer in his rough-and-tumble neighborhood.
(23) Install wedges ( facing opposite the pulling force ) along side the cross bars and hammer in firmly.
(24) So the memory image of the room no. 1 would be: one's father standing near a tree with a hammer in hand.
(25) In order to solve the great starting current and occurrence of water hammer in pump unit, the soft starting controller of motor based on PIC microprocessor was proposed.
(26) The billowy style re - emerged with M. C . Hammer in the club scene of the late 1980 s.
(27) Memorabilia from the life of Bruce Lee, including a handwritten letter and a coat custom-made for the actor, will go under the hammer in Mr. Lee's hometown of Hong Kong on Saturday.
More similar words: hammering, stammering, hammer, shammer, hammer out, hammered, hammer at, jackhammer, hammerhead, hammer throw, sledgehammer, sledge hammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, hammerhead shark, summering, simmering, glimmering, mohammed, rammer, yammer, jammer, scammer, spammer, slammer, crammer, stammer, programmer, katzenjammer, chamber of commerce.