Random good picture Not show
(1) It's about a half mile down the road.
(2) The path twists and turns for the next half mile.
(3) Lorton followed the lane for another half mile, until it ended in a gravelled car park maintained by the National Trust.
(4) There is a one and a half mile circular nature trail around the reserve, which is definitely worth doing.
(5) A half mile section reclaimed by volunteers will then be flooded and opened to pleasure craft.
(6) He directs us to a good campsite a half mile down the beach at the base of a fresh-water estuary.
(7) Seven and a half mile route. 5 Wildflower walk on the chalk grassland of the Downs.
(8) In a short half mile we would leave the Lake shore[sentencedict.com], and make for home along the gravel of the road.
(9) But a half mile down the road after some other diversion, I lose him.
(10) He timed the horse for each half mile.
(11) The track was about one half mile above the road. It wound and wound around the mountains and through the valleys carrying the coal and lumber, which had been harvested from the land.
(12) The debris is projected to come within a half mile the space station on Tuesday.
(13) After about a half mile, the boy stopped, breathing game warden finally caught up to him.
(14) A water pipe jutted from the sandy village main street another half mile to the east.
(15) The city is laid out with a main street every half mile, residential streets between.
(16) Several low rise hotels, backed by quiet citrus groves, are spaced around the half mile bay.
(17) Arriving late to find all moving stairways were out of order a panicky half mile sprint was needed to catch our plane.
(18) At 2.50(sentencedict.com), the first of the royals will travel the half mile from the castle gates in the wedding procession.
(19) The nearest distraction is probably the Concord Turnpike, a half mile north of the pond.
(20) Frequently I ended those runs at the McDonalds or the local bakery, both about a half mile from the mansion, where I'd get a cup of water, then walk back home.
(21) To eat or use the restrooms, the trainees had to walk to the Houston Municipal Airport a half mile away.
(22) She never had . . . until then. With only a half mile to go, she asked to be pulled out.
(23) This personal submarine will dive deeper than any commercial subs out there currently being designed to dive up to a half mile down.
(24) The little dog led the man under a tree, past clumps5 of trees, to a desolate spot a half mile from the house.
(25) He focused on the matter at hand -- promising those whom he could not accommodate that he would return soon, then motoring toward the mainland, about a half mile away.
(26) Jupiter Island Florida, an Atlantic coast 2)barrier island, roughly 10 miles long, a quarter to half mile wide.
(27) At about four in the morning, a boat appeared a half mile away.
(28) In 1985 a glacier buried this shore; since then the ice has retreated a half mile inland.
(29) In 1985 glacier buried this shore; since then the ice has retreated a half mile inland.
(30) Another glitch is that the same rich data (photos, links) was shown for some map points that were a half mile apart or more, even when zoomed in relatively close.
More similar words: half-mast, half-moon, half measure, half-and-half, half, halfway, not half, in half, behalf, one-half, half fare, halftone, half pay, half-hour, half note, half-tone, half-term, half-size, half step, half-time, half-pint, half life, halfback, halftime, half-life, last half, halfterm, half blood, half-blood, half-caste.