Random good picture Not show
1. Calls upon a Guardian Spirit to watch over the friendly target .
2. Calls upon a guardian spirit to heal and watch over the friendly target.
3. Guardian Spirit will now heal the target 50% of their maximum health.
4. He was a guardian spirit, the offspring of a nymph and the wind god.
5. Spirit and Guardian Spirit has deep meaning. But their cognition of regarding Guanyu as the God of Wealth is larruping. ?
6. Guardian Spirit: It is no longer possible for simultaneous killing blows to trigger the heal from this ability multiple times.
7. The concept of the fravashi as guardian spirit does not occur in the Gathas of Zarathushtra. But in later Zoroastrianism, it becomes a most important idea.
8. Caesar also notes the druidic sense of the guardian spirit of the tribe, whom he translated as Dispater, with a general sense of Father Hades.
9. The steel tripod used to hold a steel pan is deemed to be a guardian spirit of the family. It carries the meaning of stability, peace, purity, etc.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. It is feared that children without the protection of a guardian spirit may be stolen by witches and turned into spirits.
11. The cognition of the villagers at Guanlin about the godship of Ancestor Spirit and Guardian Spirit has deep meaning. But their cognition of regarding Guanyu as the God of Wealth is larruping.
12. If a child is covered in the membrane, that means it will always be accompanied by a guardian spirit.
13. It is feared that children without the protection of a guardian spirit may be stolen by witches and turn into spirits.
14. Guardian Spirit: A target may now have only one Guardian Spirit active.
15. The judges who apply the law and act as the interpreter of the law have been regarded as the guardian spirit of society and the personification of justice.
More similar words: guardianship, meanspirited, guardian, legal guardian, guardian angel, inspirit, in spirits, transpiring, inspiriting, inspiring, spirit, spirits, uninspiring, awe-inspiring, dispirit, spirited, spirit up, transpire, spiritual, spirit away, low spirits, spiritually, spiritless, spiritedly, holy spirit, good spirit, evil spirit, out of spirits, spirit world, team spirit.