Random good picture Not show
1. These steep growth curves are set to continue.
2. Conclusion: The new standard growth curve chart on the body weight is very useful for orthodontic diagnosis, treatment a...
3. Conclusion : The new standard growth curve chart on the body height of adolescent chinese were applied for better understanding the growth pattern of chinese orthodontic patients.
4. Instead of being a gentle growth curve, it's an exponential curve, and we're almost at a vertical wall.
5. The production of the flocculant correlates with the growth curve of the bacterium.
6. Methods Growth curve, DNA content and change in cell cycle were determinated by Cytometry and FCM.
7. Methods To make the growth curve of eryoleukemia cell, count eryoleukemia cell mitosis index and benzidine staining positive percentage when the eryoleukemia cell were exposed to HMBA.
8. To study multivariate growth curve model of longitudinal data in medical research.
9. The proliferation ability was investigated by cell growth curve and MTT detection.
10. Viewed increase closely resembles the classical exponential growth curve - a growth pattern that cannot be sustained.
11. The production of the flocculant growth curve of the bacterium.
12. The antimicrobial mechanism was processed by agar method and growth curve.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Regional flood frequency analysis for un-gauged basins included selecting a pooling-group, estimating the index flood, deriving pooled growth curve and fitting flood frequency curve for tested basin.
14. Thirdly, we adopt gray incidence degree method to cluster the feeder load growth curve.
15. Methods Induce the differentiation of erythroleukemia cell line HB60-5 to mature erythroid cells by altering the culture condition and plot a cell growth curve.
16. The authors drew up the life table of the David's Deer population and its growth curve, mortality curve and survival curve in Dafeng nature reserve area.
17. The colony-formation ability and proliferation ability between SP cells and NSP cells were compared in terms of plate colony assay and growth curve.
18. The exponential equation is used in master getting system in order to develop hero growth curve individually with a slowing down growth rate.
19. This paper considers the classification compression principal component estimate of regression coefficient in growth curve model and proves that it is superior to least squares estimate.
20. In Hibiscus sabdariffa L. cell suspension culture, the cell growth curve was a type of "S".
21. Was it just a temporary blip on an otherwise healthy growth curve?
22. Based on the data, the researchers created a chart, much like a growth curve, which estimated life expectancy based on a person's age, gender and walking speed.
23. The authors collected systematic samples from the growth layers of Tridacna squasama in the Xisha Islands, determined Sr isotopic composition and obtained Sr isotopic growth curve of the mollusk.
24. The rat MSC were uniform spindle-shaped in appearance and showed active proliferative capacity and had S shape of growth curve.
More similar words: growth, old growth, outgrowth, ingrowth, upgrowth, growth rate, overgrowth, growth ring, undergrowth, growth stock, rapid growth, intergrowth, growth hormone, rate of growth, growth factor, personal growth, growth industry, economic growth, export-led growth, exponential growth, population growth, compound growth rate, average growth rate, human growth hormone, economic growth rate, rate of economic growth, curve, throw the book at, follow the crowd, s-curve.