Random good picture Not show
1. The groundwater level that is most advantageous to recharge is from 2.0 m to 2.5 m.
2. This paper simulated and predicted groundwater level of Minqin County located in the downstream Shiyang River by time-series analysis method.
3. Finally, the relationship between Tangshan groundwater level anomalies in epicentral area and focal evolution process is discussed.
4. Study on Soil Water Movement With Changeable Groundwater Level During Soil Freezing and Thawing.
5. Application of seasonal exponential smoothing method to groundwater level prediction is discussed herein.
6. Along with decreasing of groundwater level, MDA contents of Tamarix Hispida would obviously increase.
7. The amplitude of coseismic groundwater level wave is related to magnitude and epicentral distance of the earthquake.
8. Dynamic transformation of groundwater level reflect effect of the climate the irrigation and the geology.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The forest growth was affected by groundwater level and soil moisture.
10. A groundwater level monitoring network fitting in with Jinan Karstic Spring Area has been designed.
11. This paper focus on the effect of groundwater level by gold gangue a model was established.
12. The groundwater level appears marked spatiotemporal dynamic change rule after the transport.
13. The time sequence model synthetically reflects trends of groundwater level.
14. Many dams accidents result from its abutment stabilizing failure caused by the high groundwater level.
15. According to the deformation data of each soil layer monitored by extensometer groups, the characteristics of soil deformation are analyzed under each mode of groundwater level change.
16. It has been clear for some time that the groundwater level at Giza is rising.
17. Because of the different geographical position, geological structure, depth and aquifer rock, coseismic groundwater level changes of the same earthquake in the two wells are different.
18. The physical model tests were performed to study the influence of pipe drainage system on soil permeability, groundwater level and slope residual downslide thrust.
19. At the same time, the method of light well point precipitation is also used to decrease the groundwater level, which can ensure the slope stability of foundation.
More similar words: groundwater, ground water, water level, ground level, ground wave, upper-level, go through fire and water, power level, former level, groundwork, ground work, waterless, water lettuce, sound pressure level, troubled waters, in troubled water, ground state, sound wave, floor level, fish in troubled waters, roundworm, underground, round window, grover cleveland, country-level, underground cable, ground, underground railway, aerated water, aground.