Random good picture Not show
1. Dying of thirst, the desert traveler ground out a request for water.
2. He ground out his cigarette on the window ledge.
3. A valuable oil is ground out of cotton seed.
4. 'You don't love him,' he ground out.
5. The orchestra ground out the same tunes it has been playing for the last twenty years.
6. The jukebox ground out an incessant stream of pop music.
7. He ground out a tune on an organ.
8. He ground out an oath.
9. He ground out his cigarette and glared at Litchfield.
10. Geological features ground out by ancient glaciers are seen overlaid by the scars of recent wind erosion.
11. He ground out the cigarette and watched her[sentencedict.com], the burning need in him too fierce to ignore.
12. Coolly Adam ground out his cigarette on the hearth.
13. A good hot summer could dry the ground out.
14. An ancient record - player ground out some tune long ago.
15. The powder is ground out through this machinery and into these containers.
16. I have ground out some verses , which, I'm afraid(Sentence dictionary), are too mediocre to appear in your publication.
17. He ground out his favourite melodies until we were tired of them.
18. The so - called poet ground out some verses.
19. The sun began to thaw the ground out.
20. The sun has begun to thaw the ground out.
21. The word was ground out between Peggy's teeth.
22. At the end, he ground out the enormous " Biography of George Washington ".
23. Smith ground out his three novels a year for over 30 years.
24. He ground out his cigarette.
25. For the next five years, until his death in 1953, he ground out anodyne pieces.
More similar words: round out, ground on, gain ground on, on the ground of, sound out, pound out, underground, underground cable, ground, underground railway, grounds, aground, round off, round-off, underground railroad, grounder, grounded, groundsel, ground ball, groundhog, foreground, groundnut, grounding, give ground, groundfish, ungrounded, overground, groundless, groundwork, groundmass.