Random good picture Not show
1. The airport ground crew tried to dissuade the pilot from taking off.
2. The ground crew can now work to refuel, clean the squashed bugs off the bubble and put the aircraft to bed.
3. The ground crew got Patterson out in a tearing rush.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Ground crew Steve Wood (foreground) and Will Leininger load retardant into the tanks that will be spread to stop the wildfire in Boulder at the JeffCo Air Tanker Base run by the US Forestry Service.
5. He then met with his ground crew and emphasized their importance in battle.
6. Mary Cook works on the ground crew for an air taxi company in Gustavus, Alaska, a community of 450 surrounded by Glacier Bay National Park.
7. Ground crew: Which class are you flying? This is the first class queue.
8. Pilots and ground crew shake hands after another successful show.
9. Ground crew: Please have your boarding passready. We will commence boarding soon.
10. The ground crew is to make ready the airplane for take - off.
11. Ground crew: In that case, would you prefer a non - stop flight?
12. As he was saying that, I looked out the window and saw the ground crew taking the luggage off the plane.
13. Graf von Kageneck is helped into his parachute harness by his ground crew on a Sicilian airfield in May 1941.
14. The issue of timing has also been much discussed by the ground crew.
More similar words: background color, underground, ground, aground, grounds, underground railroad, grounded, foreground, groundnut, groundhog, hand cream, on the ground, ground zero, to the ground, gain ground, fairground, overground, groundless, background, ground beef, run aground, campground, ungrounded, playground, groundwork, ground floor, ground state, ground plane, on grounds of, ground-floor.