Random good picture Not show
1) Cook ground beef, and drain off fat.
2) The use of fresh ground beef is a no-no.
3) Add garlic and ground beef and cook, stirring constantly to break up lumps.
4) Mix the ground beef with the cooked onions and butter.
5) Smokies are made of coarsely ground beef and pork; they are similar to frankfurters but are more heavily smoked.
6) Hamburger is made from ground beef.
7) Ground beef is a necessary ingredient for making hamburgers.
8) Some countries implement the policy that raw ground beef is considered contaminated if it is found to contain E. coli O157:H7.
9) I put in onions, red peppers, ground beef,[http://sentencedict.com/ground beef.html] and chili pepper.
10) Iserloh suggests making a half-and-half mixture of ground beef and turkey in recipes like meatloaf, nachos and meatballs.
11) Ground beef and Stew Meat Allow 1 2 pound ( uncooked ) per serving.
12) Most retail ground beef ranges from 20 to 25 percent fat.
13) Ground Beef and Stew Meat Allow 12 pound ( uncooked ) per serving.
14) Whole Foods is recalling all fresh ground beef sold between June 2 nd August 6 th.
15) Learn how to cook ground beef for chili con carne with expert cooking tips in this free Mexican cuisine video clip.
16) THE TERRACE BEEF BURGERour hearty ground beef tenderloin burger with cheddar cheese, tomato chutney, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and red onions on a freshly baked bun, seasoned french fries.
17) Learn how to cook the ground beef for a beef burrito with expert cooking tips in this free Mexican cuisine video clip.
18) Palatal be ground beef should have form 15 to 30 percent fat.
19) Yes. I need 2 pounds of ground beef, 5 lamb chops and 1 pound of sausage.
20) Ingredients:Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Finely Ground Beef, Organic Spinach, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic Tomato Paste, Organic Whole Durum Wheat Flour. CONTAINS: WHEAT.
21) Ingredients:Organic Butternut Squash, Water, Organic Ground Beef, Organic Carrots, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice, Organic Onions.
22) The soy-beef blends were displayed in the meat counter with ground beef.
23) Myers marries a sexy butcher he comes to suspect of having more than ground beef in her freezer.
24) A new soy-beef product was introduced to the consumer in March, 1973, as a lower cost alternative to ground beef.
25) Chunks of frozen brine shrimp or a pile of ground beef will be greedily attacked.
26) In 2001, her 2 - year - old son, Kevin, died of E . coli, possibly after eating tainted ground beef.
27) Ground Beef All lean trim can be ground as ground beef.
28) Demand for beef is expected to remain strong as consumers switch to lower - cost ground beef.
29) The good news: You can go lean with cuts like pork tenderloin, skinless chicken breast, and lean ground beef.
30) He and his wife pushed two cars, filled with ground beef, toilet paper and other things.
More similar words: groundbreaking, underground, ground, grounds, aground, grounded, foreground, groundnut, background, gain ground, playground, groundwork, ungrounded, groundless, groundswell, groundwater, break ground, ground floor, common ground, ground-floor, middle ground, losing ground, get off the ground, down to the ground, on the grounds of, round and round, sound bite, round, by leaps and bounds, around.