Random good picture Not show
1) In real terms, gross investment in manufacturing fell by more than a third between 1979 and its lowest point in 1983.
2) Specifically, where I t gross investment in the current year; b and c constant coefficients.
3) Take an investment of ￡1,000 achieving a gross investment return of 7 percent a year.
4) However, Gross investment in 2008 is not without errors.
5) Gross investment in China is above 30% of its GDP, but its savings are even higher, above 40%.
6) Lastly, the ratio is calculated using gross investment, ignoring depreciation.
7) Founded in 1993 with the gross investment of 7,500,000 US dollars, THT is located in Tianjin Airport Industrial Park in Bohai Bay, covering 35000 square meters.
8) Where no allowance is made for this depreciation in the calculation of investment, the resulting figure is called gross investment.
9) Until April 1971 public expenditure included spending by central and local government and gross investment by the nationalized industries.
10) So we can write where GI t is current gross investment and R t is current replacement investment.
11) In thermodynamic system, heat exchanger is in higher proportion in gross investment of an enterprise, and the performance of heat exchanger directly influences thermal economy.
12) And then, quantization proportion analytic method and rate analytic method are utilized to analyze the every function area dividing, gross investment, and Caculate rent and sale situation.
13) Third, the optimization through the increase of no-stateownship and collectivity investment or renovation investment can help to the more rapid growth of the gross investment.
14) The expenditure of civil engineering is about 35 % in the gross investment for the normal industrial construction projects.
15) In an economy with trade, GDP is equal to the sum of four different types of spending in the economy: consumption, gross investment, government spending,(http://sentencedict.com/gross investment.html) and net exports of goods and services.
16) But compared to the growth of economy and the historical arrears of investment into environmental protection, the gross investment is greatly insufficient.
17) And then, quantization Proportion analytic method and rate analytic method are utilized to analyze the every function area dividing, gross investment, and calculate rent and sale situation.
18) A measure of financial performance calculated as gross cash flow after taxes divided by gross investment.
19) In thermodynamic system, the investment of heat exchanger is in higher proportion in gross investment of an enterprise, and the performance of heat exchanger directly influences thermal cost.
More similar words: disinvestment, investment, reinvestment, investment bank, investment income, sound investment, permanent investment, foreign investment, investment assets, investment banker, direct investment, investment capital, capital investment, initial investment, return on investment, investment portfolio, long-term investments, investment tax credit, financial investment, real estate investment trust, short-term investments, additional investment, diversified investment, foreign direct investment, vestment, gross income, engrossing, adjusted gross income, pedestrian crossing, invest.