Random good picture Not show
1. Far greater sacrifices were required from Rochester, who volunteered to take Willis in as a lodger.
2. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. Napoleon Hill
3. We paid for this with great sacrifices, and we will never leave.
4. Since the latter represents the greater sacrifice it is therefore the relevant cost if the original project is undertaken.
5. He achieved his success at great sacrifice.
6. To delve the abstruse learning , reading great sacrifice is, of course, a must.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Son the great sacrifice that a parent is really moving.
8. C Troop, in effect, split that attack but did so at great sacrifice to itself.
9. In that casual gesture she trampled upon an awesome human achievement and upon great sacrifices contributed by the natural world.
10. I really want my sister to answer my question. Of course, we can do everything for justice and righteous, even make us a great sacrifice. But we could not fall a sacrifice for a scammer.
11. My father , who played the erhu, a two - stringed instrument, made a great sacrifice.
12. They searched for a person who could make such a great sacrifice for the young man.
More similar words: sacrifice, self-sacrifice, make a sacrifice, make sacrifices, sacrificial, self-sacrificing, great salt lake, orifice, great seal, saccharification, great schism, in great spirits, set great store by, urethral orifice, make great strides, great rift valley, great smoky mountains, sacristy, sacrilege, lacrimal sac, sacrilegious, honorific, terrific, horrific, colorific, soporific, calorific, gregory the great, terrifically, aerification.