Similar words: transnational corporation, supranational, transnational, national brands, ultranationalist, national insurance, transnational company, internationalisation. Meaning: n. an annual steeplechase run in Liverpool, England.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's training the horse for the Grand National.
2. Punters are expected to gamble ￡70m on the Grand National.
3. The Grand National will be run in spite of the bad weather.
4. Do you always have a bet on the Grand National?
5. The Grand National had been brought to a halt.
6. The Grand National always attracts around 15 million.
7. And the Grand National, first run on Feb. 26, 1839, is the biggest race of all.
8. The Grand National, after 154 years, is one of the greatest sporting spectacles in history.
9. She was recognized by a grand national assembly at Scone as heiress to the throne.
10. I had a little flutter on the Grand National and won ￡5.
11. The Grand National as always, has been the horse race of the year.
12. You can try the Grand National, a twin-track racing coaster and the really brave can loop the loop on the Revolution.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Grand National winner Party Politics was cut two points to 12-1 by Ladbrokes.
14. The 3 times Grand national winner never raced at Cheltenham.
15. The premonitions began to pour in about Grand National winners, storm warnings, earthquakes and other disasters.
16. I always have a flutter on the Grand National.
17. The South Korean ruling Grand National Party is driven by factionalism and acts like a minority party despite having nearly two-thirds control of the unicameral National Assembly.
18. The chairman of the Grand National Party, Hong Joon-pyo, toured the factory park(sentencedict.com), just north of the border.
19. Until recently, they belong to the same conservative Grand National Party.
20. In tennis and horse racing , Wimbledon and Grand National are must - watch events on the sporting calendar.
21. He maintains uneasy relations with his conservative Grand National Party.
22. Like a jockey choosing one ride over another before a Grand National, Tip finished up with the winner in 1961.
23. However, on May 29, 1991, the draft constitution was given its first reading by the Grand National Assembly.
24. He is on my short list as a possible Grand National winner.
25. Jockey AP McCoy celebrates after winning on Don't Push It at The Grand National steeplechase at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool April 10.
26. It is another logistical hurdle overcome in what must be the Grand National of theatre touring.
27. This week the parliamentary floor leader of the ruling Grand National Party echoed the president's sentiments.
28. This is the horse that has competed in the Grand National four times.
More similar words: transnational corporation, supranational, transnational, national brands, ultranationalist, national insurance, transnational company, internationalisation, internationalization, international transport, international relations, nationalisation, nationalization, national rifle association, international corporation, multinational corporation, international communication, international organisation, international organization, national labor relations board, national, nationally, translational motion, national law, nationalist, nationalism, nationalise, nationality, national tax, nationalize.