Random good picture Not show
1. The grain refinement mechanisms of undercooled DZ125 superalloy melt were systematically investigated by the method of molten salt purification combined with cycled superheating.
2. The two main grain refinement methods of magnesium and alloy are reviewed: liquid treatment and solid - state method.
3. The optimum grain refinement strategy for commercial wrought aluminium alloys has been summarized. The future trends of grain refinement have been expected.
4. The grain refinement effect of titanium added by electrolysis is better than that of Al-Ti master alloy when the titanium content is similar.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. The main factors that affect the grain refinement are heating and cooling rate, holding time and cycle index.
6. Grain refinement, texture controlling and non basal slip system activation improve ductility of magnesium alloy remarkably, which are promising methods.
7. The chemical composition, grain refinement methods, application situation and progress in wrought Al - Mn alloy were summarized.
8. A kind of new grain refinement method by grain - refining aluminium ingots was related at last.
9. The grain refinement strengthening not only enhances strengthening of steel, but improves toughness and plastic.
10. Advantages: it can destroy the ingot casting, steel grain refinement, and eliminating the defect in microstructure, thus making steel tissue close-grained, with improved mechanical properties.
11. Dislocation strengthening and grain refinement strengthening makes coil 059 with the higher yield strength.
12. The characteristics of strain enhanced transformation and ferrite grain refinement are investigated under different processing parameters by thermal simulating tests of Q235 plain carbon steel.
13. And the precipitation of Nb has the effect of precipitation hardening and grain refinement.
14. In order to improve the cold fatigue, hot fatigue and mechanical fatigue resisting performance of the moving blade, grain refinement is required for the casting surface.
15. The present situation of development and application of master alloy refiners and mechanism of grain refinement in aluminum alloys was analyzed and discussed.
16. It reviews the optimization measures of Al-Si piston alloy, including kinds, chemical composition, grain refinement, modification, alloying and heat treatment.
More similar words: refinement, confinement, unrefined, solitary confinement, fine-grained, fine grain, margin requirement, in restraint, strain relief, line management, refine, refiner, refined, refinery, management training, refined oil, oil refinery, refined sugar, linemen, enthronement, unrestrained, tenement, atonement, petroleum refinery, grainer, grained, unrestrainedly, migraine, straight-line method, dethronement.