Random good picture Not show
1. At present, China was formulating its Government Procurement Law.
2. It also manages MFA's government procurement affairs.
3. Government procurement of recycled paper stimulates recycling.
4. The Law of Government Procurement of PRC was passed at the Twenty-eighth of the Ninth National People's Congress in June, 2002. it became valid from 1st Jan. , 2003.
5. The Article 26 of the Government Procurement Act about the use of equivalents is made for the restriction of improper competitions and the preclusion of bid riggings.
6. Comparing the practices exploration of the ERA in government procurement, the fundamental research appears weak. It is still a new mondial topic that how to apply ERA in government procurement.
7. Government procurement plays a vital role of government financial expense.
8. Article 6 Government procurement shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the approved budget for the purpose.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The international modus operandi of government procurement and its apocalypse.
10. Article 47 The State shall implement a government procurement policy conductive to promoting circular economy.
11. So, it is a goal of government procurement to reduce government's purchase cost, and a basic point of improving the government procurement benefit as well.
12. The key point of formulating government procurement policy is the clear definition of the function of government procurement policy .
13. The government procurement system is one kind of financial control system in the market- economy country.
14. They recognized the importance of open and non-discriminatory government procurement policies and agreed to pursue efforts to increase exchanges in this field.
15. We are committed to an open government procurement policy and treat Chinese and foreign-invested businesses as equals.
16. The Agreement on Government Procurement done at Marrakesh on 15 April 1994.
17. Government procurement system(GPS), an essential part of public finance system,(sentencedict.com) is an important measure for government to manage finance payout and control macroeconomy.
18. This alternative to the matrixing arrangement is exactly what I used in curing a large, troubled government procurement organization.
19. The main areas covered by this negotiating group included anti-dumping, technical barriers to trade and government procurement.
20. Foreign businesses in China have fought most bitterly over a new government procurement policy, launched in 2009, that favours products listed in catalogues of "indigenous innovation" technologies.
21. We should think much of the policy function of government procurement, and make law about it, make it one of the important measures that government procurement promote self-innovation in our country.
22. The study on the award of contract in EU's government procurement, it will play an important role in the study of our country on the European Union law.
23. Echoing increasing criticism from U.S. and other foreign businesses in China, the USTR raised alarm about government procurement policy.
24. The NAFTA agreement covers trade in goods, technical barriers to trade, government procurement, investment, and services.
25. Government procurement is a general term which includes acts of government procurement policy, procurement methods and procurement management.
26. The achievement of such a role requires a set of well-established system of government procurement policy, including the location, organization, implementation and coordination of policies.
27. It is the first state government to implement the open tender system for government procurement and contracts.
28. The representative of China stated that in order to promote China's government procurement regime, the Ministry of Finance promulgated the Interim Regulations on Government Procurement in April 1998.
29. The procurer takes care of public property rights in the course of government procurement, especially while administrative organizations act as a procurer .
30. Chapter two, the way of the award of contract in European Union's government procurement.
More similar words: procurement, government department, government security, government securities, government, government agent, us government, governmental, u.s. government, government expenditures, misgovernment, governmentally, self-government, government loan, antigovernment, government income, government bill, government bond, local government, government issue, government office, government bonds, state government, form of government, puppet government, government agency, government sector, government-in-exile, federal government, government revenue.