Random good picture Not show
1. Every government department has its own particular culture.
2. The information is fed back to the Government department concerned.
3. Another government department could build the road.
4. Should the broadcasting station be placed under a government department under a politically appointed boss?
5. It set separate cash limits for each central government department for pay and allied costs.
6. A government department may place emphasis on careful administration and attention to detail, to research and to political manoeuvring.
7. A local government department destroyed it with blundering incompetence.
8. The UK government department responsible for collecting tax.
9. Which is the relevant government department?
10. The information was passed on to another government department.
11. Which government department . or departments. should administer it?
12. How to display the Government department to the agricultural industrial production development "the blood transfusion" the function and "the hemopoiesis "the function?
13. According to the communities and local government department,(sentencedict.com) house prices fell 3 % during December.
14. British government department which protect consumer against unfair or illegal business.
15. A civil servant works a government department or public agency.
16. In fact, one government department in Japan has announced plans for a Biosphere J.
17. It cover foreign loan to government department and enterprise and direct foreign investment.
18. The government department of Brazil will set up checkpoints against foot-and-mouth disease along the country's border with Argentina by Friday.
19. A minister has ultimate responsibility for mistakes and dishonesty in a government department.
20. This is especially difficult if their work is funded by a government department or agency.
21. The selection criteria of children is laid down by the government department appropriate to education and health.
22. For example, damages for breach of contract can be obtained against a government department.
23. Yet in spite of all this, a Treasury paper was circulated which sought further public spending cuts that would affect every government department.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The immediate source of the Bill will almost invariably be a government department.
25. At the beginning of February, his organisation, formerly a government department, was turned into a nominally independent company.
26. The average stay is two years and this is considered insufficient time to master the workings of a complex government department.
27. It is calling for a "war" on climate change with a beefed up government department in charge.
28. The departmental budget reflects the income and disbursement activity of government department.
29. I knew Huntington from my final year in graduate school at Harvard, when he had just returned from service in the Carter administration to the Government Department.
30. Its need have the aid of the administration authority of some government department to changing the existence circumstance of CPA profession and impelling CPA profession promotion healthy.
More similar words: government budget deficit, government, department, governmental, departmental, misgovernment, department head, government income, antigovernment, government bill, self-government, government bond, fire department, government office, local government, government bonds, state government, form of government, music department, department store, sales department, state department, government agency, puppet government, police department, history department, intergovernmental, federal government, government revenue, justice department.