Random good picture Not show
1) Everyone knew the organization had been infiltrated by government agents, but could not prove it.
2) Logan said government agents are still spreading disinformation about leaders of the political reform movement.
3) The influence of government agents and chief headmen, on the wane since 1920,(http://sentencedict.com/government agent.html) declined still further.
4) Government agents were suspected, but it was also realised that a freelance group could have been responsible for the killings.
5) The government agent has been working undercover for six months.
6) So even if there were a Chinese government agent behind it, you know, it might represent a fragment of policy as it were.
7) Early roles as a government agent providing simple vocational advice and guidance to individuals with physical injuries grew into a complex professional role.
8) Hook: Groundhog Day meets Inception, when a government agent finds himself traversing the same time loop over and over — in someone else's body.
9) She is approached by a government agent (T. R. Devlin) who asks her to spy on a group of her father's Nazi friends operating out of Rio de Janeiro.
10) Convictions could be appealed, not to any judicial authority, but to the government agent and then the Governor.
11) But many questions remain unanswered, including the death in custody of the most senior government agent charged with the killings.
12) Outside of Colombo, the capital, the main representatives of colonial power were the government agents and assistant government agents.
13) Further, the higher the profits, the easier it is to corrupt government agents.
14) China is denying any involvement in an espionage case in which a U. S. defense analyst pleaded guilty to passing on classified information to an alleged Chinese government agent.
15) Sherry persuades Maureen Kingsley to hold off on the Keith story by offering up another story for her -- that a government agent was involved in a conspiracy to kill Palmer.
16) (In Listing 6 I did my best impersonation of a top-secret government agent by crossing out my user ID with XXXXXXXXXXXX.) Let's parse this request a little more.
17) Story line: A group of anarchists are plotting to take down their government, but what they don't know that their leader is actually a government agent in on it.
18) Each economy has household agents, firm agents and a government agent, they act upon each other through product market and labor market.
19) Generally, the confirmation of share-holder is based on the share-holders' registration in the local government agent.
20) But the joys of owning the coolest toy in the universe ends when a nosey government agent arrives in town to hunt down the" alien " invader .
21) Russian accounts highlighted his military service as a sure sign he a government agent.
More similar words: government agency, governmental, governmentally, intergovernmental, government activity, government, government department, governmental accounting, misgovernment, government income, government bill, antigovernment, self-government, government bond, state government, form of government, government issue, government office, government bonds, local government, nongovernmental organization, puppet government, government sector, government revenue, federal government, government-in-exile, government building, military government, government monopoly, government minister.