Random good picture Not show
1. Gillespie's goal set the scene for an exciting second half.
2. Salespeople require goals set for them with maximal clarity and hold high expectations for recognition for their accomplishments.
3. The goals and activities in this plan are consistent with the goals set forth in recently proposed plans for health care reform.
4. Pearthree says there are plenty of different ways to meet the goals set by Proposition 200.
5. In time Carville would achieve many of the goals set by the administration.
6. With the goal set,[sentencedict.com/goal set.html] the problem became how to achieve that goal.
7. Duff gets a second - half goal set up by substitute Wright - Phillips who got an assist on Wednesday.
8. The raise of this goal set in a distinctive background of the age.
9. Q . Do you have a goal set for yourself this tournament?
10. He missed an early sitter then equalized with a goal set up by Fowler.
11. The student is given the opportunity for self-appraisal and realistic goal setting.
12. Keep the Promise. " The promise is millenary development goal set by world leaders to halt the spread of AIDS by 2015."
13. Necessary here does not mean that each individual act of targetting must be absolutely essential to achieving the goal set out by the resolution.
More similar words: set goals, company goals, coal seam, falsetto, false teeth, financial settlement, goal, own goal, goalie, go all out, subgoal, go along, goal line, goalless, goalmouth, go all the way, goalpost, goal-kick, to go all out, goalkeeper, field goal, go a long way, goaltender, go along with, go all lengths, goal-oriented, goal-directed, goal congruence, FALSE, be all set.