Random good picture Not show
(1) In my country we go to prison first and then become President.
(2) If you're ever found out, you'll go to prison.
(3) You can go to prison for dangerous driving.
(4) He had to go to prison for a month, to say nothing of the fine.
(5) He must pay $ 100 or else go to prison.
(6) He suffered the anguish of watching his son go to prison.
(7) He must pay the debt or else go to prison.
(8) In concluding he promised to go to prison rather than pay his fine. Sentencedict.com
(9) He wild with fright, but he would go to prison rather than throw his money away.
(10) The poor guy opted to go to prison rather than pay his fine.
(11) A plea bargain was offered by the state assuring her that she would not go to prison.
(12) You can't ignore the fact that many criminals never go to prison.
(13) I'm not going to sit by and watch a man go to prison for something I've done.
(14) You must tell the truth to the judge, because if you forswear yourself you could go to prison.
(15) The police faced the prisoner with a simple choice:he could either give the names of his companions, or go to prison.
(16) Some people hold their beliefs very strongly, even to the extent of being prepared to go to prison for them.
(17) If I were a young man I would sooner go to prison than fight for this country.
(18) If I do something stupid, like if I do a chequebook and card, I go to prison.
(19) She freely admitted that when she was shoplifting she was, in a way, hoping to go to prison.
(20) Speaking for the prosecution, Lipscomb said that both men should go to prison for the rest of their lives.
(21) There are heavy fines for drink-driving. You might even go to prison.
(22) He was not a very intelligent man; intelligent men do not go to prison with such sad regularity.
(23) If you persist in breaking the law you will go to prison.
(24) If he persists in breaking the law, he will go to prison.
More similar words: prison, prisoner, imprison, imprisoned, prison camp, prisoner of war, imprisonment, political prisoner, orison, garrison, caparison, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, private enterprise, go to pieces, propriety, proprietor, edison, unison, poison, appropriate, proprietary, expropriate, liaison, benison, poisoner, jettison, appropriately, appropriation.