Random good picture Not show
1. She just went through the motions of being a poetess.
2. He went through the motions of welcoming her friends but then quickly left the room.
3. The authorities occasionally go through the motions of clamping down.
4. He belongs to a paper society which goes through the motions of life, in the air, notionally.
5. I remembered what it felt like to go through the motions of adult life, hoping that I was doing things the right way.
6. Children like to go through the motions of adults; it is a way of learning.
7. They go through the motions of releasing the latch from the space station.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. Actors go through the motions of different types of labor.
9. There are many teachers in schools and colleges who seem duller than the dullest of their pupils; they go through the motions of teaching, but they are as impersonal as a telephone.
10. A boy graduates from school, a daughter gets married. We go through the motions of the ceremony, but we don't seek out our children and find a quiet moment to tell them what they have meant to us.
11. The research also notes how common it is for managers to know in advance who will be promoted, even when they go through the motions of considering several candidates.
12. At best, children get involved in sports, but many merely go through the motions of a physical education class and barely learn how to do push ups and sit ups.
13. 'She looks a LOT like her friend, ' I'm thinking as we go through the motions of introducing ourselves.
More similar words: go through the motions, go through the mill, through the ages, pay through the nose, through the agency of, through thick and thin, rush through, push through, go through, punch through, through and through, through to, go through with, through traffic, go through fire and water, with emotion, thread through, through, see through, all through, see-through, get through, throughout, put through, throughput, come through, cut-through, sit through, seek through, cut through.