Random good picture Not show
1. David had to pull out of the Championships when his horse went lame.
2. Halfway through the race the horse went lame.
3. My horse had gone lame.
4. Or had his horse gone lame, cast a shoe?
5. Filago went lame with an injury in his lower right leg.
6. His horse had gone lame.
7. This was the time of the year when they'd pick fights with each other, or unaccountably go lame.
8. It's good to have the perches of varying thicknesses so that muscles are exercised and the birds' feet don't go lame.
More similar words: golan, pergola, angola, golan heights, golda meir, otolaryngology, lame, flame, blame, otolaryngologist, lamely, flamen, blamed, aflame, lament, alameda, lame duck, flame out, flameout, lamella, flame up, inflame, catecholamine, inflamed, flamenco, lamented, flame war, lameness, lamellae, lamellar.