Random good picture Not show
1. Glutamic acid 170 forms the final main-chain hydrogen bond in the molecule.
2. Glutamic acid was extracted and concentrated with liquid membrane.
3. Objective To acquire the glutamic acid decarboxylase 67 genes from rat brian.
4. This decarboxylation is catalysed by the enzyme glutamic acid decarboxylase.
5. The crystallization growth rate of glutamic acid increases and the induction period decreases with the increase of supersaturation.
6. DESCRIPTION Glutathione is a tripeptide of glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine.
7. Phosphate. It is essential glutamic acid fermentation process, but the concentration can not be too high, otherwise they will be to valine fermentation.
8. N-oleoylglutamic acid was prepared from glutamic acid and oleoyl chloride in alkali solution and its structure was characterized by IR.
9. Glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody is the most valuable index for diagnosing of LADA.
10. In them, the increments of alanine, valine, glutamic acid, proline, glycin and serine were considerable.
11. Glutamic acid amide only know the original is such a thing.
12. And CSO could reduce the content of glutamic acid in liippocampus and cortex.
13. This article analyses the primary factors of glutamic acid brewing according to its brewing mechanism.
14. L - Glutamic acid ( Glu ) racemization research is of great importance for the preparation of optical pure D - Glu.
15. Effects of addition of precursor amino acids, glutamic acid, cysteine and glycin at varying concentrations on Saccharomyces cerevisiae HSJB1 biomass and GSH yield were also investigated.
16. Objective To investigate the effect of glutamic acid (monosodium glutamate, MSG) on Tourette's syndrome (TS).
17. Hemoglobin C is an abnormal hemoglobin in which lysine replaces glutamic acid in position 6 of the beta chain.
18. HPCE - MS method for malonic, malic , lactic , succinic , glutaric and glutamic acid in cane vinasse was established.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
19. This variant predicts the substitution of lysine at a glutamic acid residue, which is conserved across species, and showed the clearest evidence of cosegregation with stuttering in Family PKST72.
20. In addition, can use the remedy such as phosphatide of glutamic acid, vitamin, head, stimulative cerebra metabolizes, improve and improve intelligence.
21. The study also showed that bivalent cations could affect the permeation properties of L-glutamine and L-glutamic acid, and decreased observed rejection of glutamic acid by 8%.
22. N-oleoylglutamic acid as water-based lubricant additive was prepared by reaction of glutamic acid with oleoyl chlorides, and its structure was characterized by means of IR.
23. Therefore, enlarging the liquid pressure and decreasing the concentration difference between the membrane and the main flow will result in raising the glutamic acid extracting rate an...
24. This paper reports on oscillatory reaction using L - glutamic acid as unitary organic compound.
25. The content of nonessential amino acid is also abundant, especially the content of glutamic acid is rather high.
26. Objective To study the adsorbability of tripeptide serine aspartic glutamic acid ( SDE ) for low density lipoprotein ( LDL ).
27. The new receptors are compared with previously reported urea-based receptors targeting the glutamic acid residue and receptors targeting the pteridine substructure of folic acid.
More similar words: glutamic, glutamine, formic acid, glutamate, uric acid, folic acid, nitric acid, acetic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, tannic acid, nucleic acid, pyruvic acid, carbolic acid, glycolic acid, carbonic acid, aspartic acid, linoleic acid, lysergic acid, sulfuric acid, ascorbic acid, sulphuric acid, hyaluronic acid, carboxylic acid, oxaloacetic acid, citric acid cycle, hydrocyanic acid, ribonucleic acid, hydrochloric acid, thioglycolic acid.