Random good picture Not show
1. Integrating into the global value chains has been the most important way for enterprises in China to squeeze into the global market and upgrade their positions.
2. Globalization has not only brought the global value conflict, but also provided the possibility for the value conformity.
3. Locating in the low - end links in global value chain, Chinese textile enterprises need to upgrade urgently.
4. First, declare a global value that any probe can use (the global namespace is common to all probes), then initialize it to zero.
5. The present status of Global Value Chain (GVC) is a magnified semi- hierarchical cluster value chain.
6. The global value of such contracts in 2007, according to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association: $45 trillion.
7. The rise and gradually developing of the global value chain theories (GVC) can be provide an all new angle of view to come to reexamine the local industrial cluster beginning and its upgrading road.
8. The upgrading in global value chain of enterprises in the industrial cluster will be affected by the cluster.
9. This should be on top of any global value derived from, for example, keeping forests pristine to sequester carbon and mitigate climate change.
10. For better or worse, the Chinese property markets have a global value chain.
11. The introduction of agricultural technology and vegetable wholesale market facilitated agricultural exports and incorporated farmers into the global value chain.
12. In contrast, it will only lead to a lack of upward mobility of labor and thereby into a "comparative advantage trap" where Chinese companies are locked in low-end of the global value chain.
13. The apparel industry in China, meanwhile, is currently located in the low-end of the global value chain, confronted with problems of order loss and transfer of production center.
14. This case provides evidence that innovation by a U.S. company at the head of a global value chain can benefit both the company and U.S. workers.
15. Both marginal cost curve and marginal income curve determine the degree of fragment and spatial reorganization of global value chain.
16. Whether the crisis of secondary mortgage loan will break global value foam?
17. China not only becomes world factory, but also causes regional disparity and low lock-in by attracting industry transference in a mode of global value chain(GVC).
18. Therefore, the study of establishing strategic alliances of china's auto industry in the background of global value chains is a problem worthy of study.
19. If you want to know how to develop in this system, you must be conscious of the driven model in global value chain.
20. The paper aims at providing new experience and reference for the upgrading in global value chain.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
21. The research suggests the apparel industrial cluster development should introduce high talent person, construct regional brand, embed in global value chain actively and build marketing channel.
22. But really make leonardo name, make him sound reputation global value is also included in 1997 he served Titanic actor later.
23. The Aga Khan, the spiritual leader of the world's Shia Ismaili Muslims, has praised Canada's pluralism as an "asset of enormous global value".
More similar words: global variable, global view, real value, total value, ideal value, legal value, normal value, actual value, minimal value, salvage value, central value, logical value, capital value, initial value, maximal value, optimal value, nominal value, original value, residual value, critical value, terminal value, marginal value, commercial value, numerical value, potential value, practical value, appraisal value, theoretical value, incremental value, hexadecimal value.