Random good picture Not show
1. The destination address is an inside global address.
2. A global address book for disseminating e-mail and physical address details.
3. Global Address List lookup – helping users to auto-complete a recipient's email address based on a list retrieved from a server.
4. These characteristics, such as no global address scheme, dynamic topology, extraordinarily limited resource, constrain the development of routing in WSN.
5. The NAT router translates the inside global address of the packet to the inside local address and then checks the routing table before it sends it to the destination computer.
6. The server containing the global address list is no longer available.
7. The Global Address List feature lets you search for and access e-mail addresses of users and resources in your domain.
8. Using an inside global address, the router sends the packet on to its destination.
9. In this example, the default global address list (GAL) is being used for the offline address list.
10. Therefore, a name resolution for a private address can be achieved via the global address network.
11. Business users will be able to use these applications to send and receive work email, create and respond to meeting invitations, and search and manage contacts with global address lists.
12. If an entry is found, it translates the packet by using the inside global address.
13. A communication apparatus allows access to be gained from a global address network to a private address network.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Display an alphabetic list of user names from the global address book.
15. The router then checks the address translation table to find if there is an entry existing for the inside local address with a corresponding inside global address.
16. In this way, an integer can be used to represent a global address, accessing any part of a computer's memory.
17. UPC is a parallel extension of the C programming language which uses a Single Program Multi-Data (SPMD) model and provides programmers with a shared global address space.
18. The source address on the packet is an outside global address.
More similar words: local address, salad dressing, inaugural address, global aphasia, address, addressee, readdress, headdress, addresser, addressed, addressing, business address, unaddressed, addressable, address list, home address, form of address, return address, self-addressed, memory address, street address, name and address, inside address, direct address, keynote address, network address, public address, hardware address, mailing address, addressability.