Random good picture Not show
1. This light can be used to illuminate a glass bulb containing sodium vapour.
2. Through a carbonized cotton thread in a vacuum glass bulb. His invention proved that.
3. The aquarium staff made a glass bulb to separate the shark from other fish. They did it purposely so that they can feed the shark in different way.
4. As the glass bulb has a thick wall , it was multi-layer meshed so that the element distortion was minimized and hence enhance the accuracy of the results obtained.
5. Aiming at little fluctuation of cutting force of glass bulb panel's surface, the best tool path is three dimension and the second is furthest highness .
6. Hettie:What's that above the bar? It looks like a long glass trumpet with a glass bulb at the end.
7. A classic example would be a distillation involving the distillate traveling from one glass bulb to another, without the need for a condenser separating the two chambers.
8. The improved method can increase the adhesion between the wedge and glass bulb , and reduce production cost.
9. The sprinkler is composed of sprinkler frame, sealant and glass bulb.
10. A machine vision system is developed for classification and recognition the products of glass bulb on-line in the industry.
11. In small lamps, all the air is pumped from the glass bulb, forming a vacuum, which prevents the white-hot filament from burning away.
12. Secret of the Flashlight Bulb With the coil held snugly against the socket, and the bulb in place, dip the wire and base into melted paraffin, covering everything but the glass bulb.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. In 1840, James Bowman Lindsay put a platinum filament into a glass bulb and removed most of the air so that the filament wouldn't oxidize, and thus the first working light bulb was created.
14. This article gives a method to analyze the disfigurement of glass bulb on modem manufacturing system.
More similar words: glassblower, brass buttons, flash bulb, flashbulb, glass, glassy, glasses, glass in, glassed, sunglass, cut glass, glassware, spyglass, glassful, douglass, glass eye, eyeglass, glassman, glassine, hourglass, sandglass, glass case, isinglass, beer glass, glass over, pier glass, shot glass, glassless, glasshouse, glass-like.