Random good picture Not show
(1) We can't possibly get the work done by October.
(2) Let's all cooperate to get the work done quickly.
(3) I'm getting the work done, but it's slow going.
(4) I'll pay you double if you get the work finished by Friday.
(5) We sweated blood to get the work finished on time.
(6) Don't kill yourself trying to get the work done by tomorrow. It can wait.
(7) We must get the work finished somehow by tomorrow morning.
(8) They got the work over as quickly as possible.
(9) Let's cooperate to get the work done quickly.
(10) She got the work through an agent.
(11) Do you think you'll get the work finished on time?
(12) He didn't exactly kill himself trying to get the work finished.
(13) She's straining every nerve to get the work finished on time.
(14) The neighbours did get the work done eventually - when their son arrived - in answer to a very urgent summons from his parents.
(15) You can count on him to get the work done on time.
(16) Are you prepared to work longer hours occasionally[http://sentencedict.com/get the works.html], to get the work done?
(17) Get the works schedule of GM, and arrange appointment for guest of GM.
(18) You are going to get the works if you ever come back again.
(19) Finally, and most importantly, if you want to get the works of art of DIY with soul and vitality, the proposal is in hands-on DIY before launch and rich imagination, unearth more design inspiration.
More similar words: shoot the works, the works of God, set the world on fire, at the worst, fireworks, machine works, sewage works, if the worst comes to the worst, the working class, network settings, the way of the world, the ways of the world, works, say the word, the worst way, in the world, none the worse, to the world, ex works, work-shy, work shop, saltworks, worksheet, work sheet, workshop, worksite, gasworks, waxworks, out of the world, for all the world.