Random good picture Not show
1) In the 1920s, the German mark went from three marks to a dollar to three trillion to a dollar in no time.
2) U. S. dollar 42 %. German Mark 19 %, Japanese yen, French franc, UK pound sterling 13 % each.
3) German Mark and told me that one day he would take me there.
4) Let's concentrate on the U. S. dollar, the German mark,(http://sentencedict.com/german mark.html) and the French franc.
5) The German mark is two marks sixty - three point eight pfennigs to the dollar.
6) The German and Japanese economic growth upgraded their international political and economic status, accordingly, the German Mark and Japanese Yens positions had been strengthened.
7) In 1985 the dollar stopped overshooting against the yen and the German mark.
8) The dollar was officially devalued, and the Japanese yen and German mark were raised in value.
9) The currency types of guarantee offered by the guarantor are only limited to US dollar, euro, German mark, French franc, Italian lira , Swiss franc, Japanese yen, Hong Kong dollar and UK pound.
10) In this context, we can also take a look at the history of the German mark and the yen after the situation.
11) Germany in 1899 to 1914 will first form of currency to the German mark with Rupa Lao, but they still retain the traditional woman money.
12) In Weimar Germany, the misinformed public always focused on rising prices, but never understood that prices were rising because the German mark was losing its purchasing power.
13) By January 1995, prices had increased a quadrillion percent in two years, and as a result the German Mark became the country's Fiat currency.
More similar words: german measles, fingermark, finger mark, danmark, herman melville, germany, German, watermark, supermarket, germane, hypermarket, germanic, germanium, nazi germany, west germany, german nazi, east german, east germany, myanmar, high-water mark, consumer market, german shepherd, san marino, manmade, man-made, german-speaking, german language, german shepherd dog, marketing manager, germanic language.