Random good picture Not show
1. Eric Blair wrote under the pseudonym of George Orwell.
2. George Orwell was a pseudonym - his real name was Eric Blair.
3. George Orwell wrote of the civil war within a civil war, for he was present when this conflict erupted in Barcelona.
4. It was George Orwell who gave the most memorable expression to the socialist patriotism of 1940.
5. George Orwell, 1940. The Lion and Unicorn. ibid.
6. George Orwell said: In a time of universal birdseed, telling the truth is revolution LAI.
7. In his novel 1984, George Orwell describes the hardship and puzzle of people in pursuing truth and pondering the future under the reign of totalitarianism.
8. The author George Orwell once said: " Good prose is like a windowpane. "
9. George Orwell once asked, apropos of publishers, "Why don't they just say,(sentencedict.com) "We don't want your poems"?"
10. There are a lot of them, including George Orwell, the writer of 1984, Mishma Yukio, a famous Japanese writer, who wrote the Temple of the Golden Pavilion, and Abe Kobo, the writer of Woman in Dune.
11. The diaries of the George Orwell, author of Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty-Four, were published last year, exactly 70 years to the day since the novelist wrote it.
12. Futurism favors the bold: Look decades ahead, as George Orwell did in 1984 and Arthur C. Clarke in 2001, and critics will forgive your inaccuracies.
13. George Orwell predicted that political dissidents would be treated as unpersons.
14. George Orwell, the pen name by which Eric Blair is known, had the gift of prophecy, or else blind luck.
15. Tellingly, Ms Lovell quotes George Orwell: "Who controls the past controls the future.
16. Animal Farm . George Orwell . Mutinous farm animals run off their oppressor to establish a livestock utopia.
17. Big Brother was, of course, created by George Orwell for his novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
18. It is one thing to read George Orwell and Franz Kafka[sentencedict.com], it is quite another to live their texts.
19. Forster , Joseph Conrad , George Orwell , Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and Henrik Ibsen , among others.
20. Professor Williams teaches English Literature and is a specialist in the novels of George Orwell.
21. Lister said people should follow the 1946 advice of writer George Orwell: "Never use a metaphor, simile, or other figure of speech which you are used to seeing in print.
22. Aldous Huxley believed that we would be destroyed by the things we love, while George Orwell thought we would be destroyed by the things we fear.
23. He cited a newspaper article recounting that there are now 32 closed-circuit cameras within 200 yards of the London flat in which George Orwell wrote his book “1984”.
24. Futurism favors the bold: Look more than 30 years ahead, as George Orwell did in 1984 or Arthur C. Clarke in 2001, and critics will forgive your inaccuracies.
25. Recently I have been reading the novel 1984, which is a great work of George Orwell.
More similar words: george, george v, george i, georgetown, georgette, george vi, by George, george iv, george ii, george town, george fox, george iii, george bush, george mason, george eliot, george w. bush, saint george, george h.w. bush, george marshall, george eastman, george harrison, george gershwin, george washington, george bernard shaw, president george w. bush, george washington bridge, george washington carver, georgia, georgian, large order.